PDA

View Full Version : 'hip hop'

L14MNP
06-08-08, 10:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gNfvU7lTyI

I was linked these ****ers by a mate, just came across the vid in my youtube account. I think he liked them. I just ROFL.

They like kit kats and don't like life if it aint street life lol

tony k
06-08-08, 10:05 PM
i was watching one of the music channels a couple of months ago and came across these but of w*****s.come on why dont they get a fcukin life,like the kit kat advets says have a break in there term they should break there neck lol

thedjse
06-08-08, 10:10 PM
haha have you not heard put a "donk on it" lol

L14MNP
06-08-08, 10:16 PM
Seen that in the related links :D Will go for a looksie now :)

If these lads have been around a while, I wonder why they haven't blown up? In the TNT and hip hop sense of the phrase.

L14MNP
06-08-08, 10:21 PM
Arghhh! that is so sh!t lol

He's a Superman without kryptonite, yeah maybe Christopher Reeve after he fell of the horse. Is about as useful.

Sweet AEV on the driveway though :D

large_steve182
06-08-08, 11:35 PM
jesus all this forum old men. that was like 3 months agos craze
now its about there new song "put a donk on it"
love the crappy ferrari they hired for it. that fat ginger one cracks me up all the time, just watch his hands

L14MNP
07-08-08, 12:04 AM
lol Yeah mate I'm not down with the kids these days!
The Ferrari was probs a 406 coupe. I know what you mean about the hands lol

walshc
07-08-08, 12:51 AM
lol keeerrrsal MASSSSIIIIIIIVE!!! lol jesus christ, they cant be serious :tard:

How dare you link this to hip hop too :(

ReeceH
07-08-08, 12:00 PM
that is not hip hop! lol

theres alot of little morons who like them prats up here.
they have actually been to carlisle to perform in one of the night clubs on a dance event

total garbage imo. im familiar with mc'ing over some of the old skool rave tunes aka 'zone'
but i dont have a f0cking clue what exactly they are suppose to be doing??

LEWI007
07-08-08, 12:36 PM
ROFL, What a bunch of ****ers...

L14MNP
07-08-08, 10:06 PM
lol the apostrophe's say it is not hip hop but instead 'hip hop' as in an immitation - well that was the intention. Reminds me of when I put an exclamation mark in brackets and it was also misunderstood on this board lol

Dude, dont diss the Kersal Massive! Ginger Joe will cap yo ass

Graeme
07-08-08, 10:37 PM
This lot are pants apparently they have been at a local chav club around my way and are not to be compared to the Kersal Massive. Kick It Kev, Got on the bus with my Day saver!!!

L14MNP
07-08-08, 10:49 PM
^ lol

smoked a reefa in da corna lay low did a grand theft auto
in the 05 v6 clio twin turbo, know how we roll etc etc lol lol

walshc
08-08-08, 12:55 AM
lol the apostrophe's say it is not hip hop but instead 'hip hop' as in an immitation - well that was the intention. Reminds me of when I put an exclamation mark in brackets and it was also misunderstood on this board lol

Dude, dont diss the Kersal Massive! Ginger Joe will cap yo ass

Ooops, missed that one lol sorry :p

Little fu*kin kev yeah, we dont fu*k aboooouuttt!! lol lol lol kool and the gang fo sho! :cool:

Graeme
08-08-08, 04:10 PM
HSBC, we do them grafts because we know how to rap and don't forget Levenshulme have got nothin on there bad asses

boyle_46
08-08-08, 06:46 PM
white blokes cant rap fact ! i hate all theese english kids that think they are well safe MC'S , im sure i could do better with a skipping dj cammy record and a few ecstacy in me

L14MNP
08-08-08, 09:22 PM
white blokes cant rap fact

Marshall Mathers FTW

walshc
09-08-08, 03:40 AM
HSBC, we do them grafts because we know how to rap and don't forget Levenshulme have got nothin on there bad asses

lol lol

"Clio v6 twin turbo, know how we role with the back seats hoes" lol yeah fair enough the spacker could have done a twin turbo conversion, but derr, clio v6`s dont have back seats for the "hoes" lol lol :tard:

Boyle, i beg to differ :p :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxlhD-rzTqY

Well hes actually :wtf: Latin American

boyle_46
10-08-08, 02:43 PM
ok i take that comment back lol , that just screams cypress hill at me lol im just not down with this genre of music .

walshc
11-08-08, 12:48 AM
Yeah cypress hill produced it ;)
He produced most of funks songs :thumb: