PDA

View Full Version : songs that?

tony k
06-08-08, 03:34 PM
whats your worst song that really gets uder your skin.an makes you wanna go completely nuts

mines
shaun kingston (beautiful girl) drives me nuts just wanna smash the radio when i hear it:witch:

wisewood
06-08-08, 03:36 PM
Far too many to list.

Alex.
06-08-08, 03:58 PM
Erm, any Westlife song.
That funking "That's not my name" song. STFU! NOBODY CARES IF IT ISN'T YOUR NAME!
And Chasing pavements sung by some fat bint. STFU!

wisewood
06-08-08, 04:00 PM
LMFAO @ "some fat bint".

Alex.
06-08-08, 04:01 PM
Well I thought it was sung by a black woman. Till I saw the video and the state of the woman singing it. Now that song does my nut in.

wisewood
06-08-08, 04:02 PM
You love her.

http://www.virginradio.co.uk/images/galleries2/20080122/1200493878_adele_sings_chasing_pavements.jpg

Lauren
06-08-08, 04:12 PM
Anything by Robbie Williams. God I hate that man.

wisewood
06-08-08, 04:19 PM
How VERY dare you disrespect the might Robbie Williams!?!?!?!? lol

ps. I cant stand the guy. I hate him, and all he stands for

large_steve182
06-08-08, 04:38 PM
"hello mother, hello father, here i am at camp granada"

something about that song just sends me off kilter it does

BIGS
06-08-08, 04:39 PM
I know its not a new one but that crazy frog song does my head in :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lauren
06-08-08, 04:42 PM
Great. Now I have the crazy frog song stuck in my head!

wisewood
06-08-08, 04:44 PM
Shall i start reciting robbie lyrics to take your mind off it?

blah blah blah angels instead... blah BLAH BLAH BLAAAAHHHHHH she offers me protection

BIGS
06-08-08, 04:44 PM
Just for you Lauren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUf3SWulR-I

dont hate me to much lol

wisewood
06-08-08, 04:52 PM
Is that the crazy frog axel f one? i have no sound here lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD0yMhtYy88 - Clock version of Axel F.

Alex.
06-08-08, 04:53 PM
"hello mother, hello father, here i am at camp granada"
Oh my GOD! I love that song! HaHa

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6nFlISaFEO4&feature=related

BIGS
06-08-08, 04:57 PM
Is that the crazy frog axel f one? i have no sound here lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD0yMhtYy88 - Clock version of Axel F.

yea it is

wisewood
06-08-08, 04:59 PM
axel f is one of the best bits of music ever written. i love it. i was furious when crazy frog did it.

Almost as furious as when ronan keeting did a cover of Iris by the goo goo dolls lol

BIGS
06-08-08, 05:01 PM
ronan keeting now thats a guy i just hate, dont know why but just do

NovaJackie
06-08-08, 05:01 PM
^^^ agreed!

Jack
06-08-08, 05:33 PM
UM

BER

ELLA

large_steve182
06-08-08, 05:36 PM
Ella

pul16v
06-08-08, 05:52 PM
ella

Jack
06-08-08, 05:57 PM
http://totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/images/smiles/whupass_smilie.gif

Steve
06-08-08, 06:22 PM
whats your worst song that really gets uder your skin.an makes you wanna go completely nuts

Hmm pretty much anything on the radio, its all crap.

large_steve182
06-08-08, 06:30 PM
the radio in general sends me crazy
all you get is some women with a nippy voice talking a load of crap for about 15 mins, then when they do play a song, they start talking over it. i cant stand it, just thinking about does my head in

end of rant

Steve
06-08-08, 06:32 PM
the radio in general sends me crazy
all you get is some women with a nippy voice talking a load of crap for about 15 mins, then when they do play a song, they start talking over it. i cant stand it, just thinking about does my head in

end of rant
Yeah I hate that, they always talk over the last 30 seconds of the song, and always with an overly bassy voice. The radio dj's are equally annoying as the music they play, they're just a bunch of tw@ts (oftw@ts) that love the sound of their own voice.

ade
06-08-08, 06:54 PM
crazy frog - I still hate it.

Anything that comes out of radio 1 at the moment (except Pete Tong).

I've moved to XFM...

mowgli
06-08-08, 07:58 PM
I can't abide anything that has an american bloke listing his sexual preferences & all of his property whilst a monkey demolishes a couple of wheely bins with a hammer, & someone keeps playing 1/2 a line from an old song, accompanied by a girl who can apparently sing, harping on about how the man can practise on her.......... yes, RAP MUSIC......

L14MNP
06-08-08, 08:19 PM
Sounds like R&B mowgli, which on a whole I think is sh!t. Don't tar hip hop with the same brush. a lot of it is toss but there's some awesome artists out there imo.
I hate most crap on commercial radio. Can't even begin to list the genres that suck balls. Radio (1) comes alive at night/early AM imo.

RIP John Peel

mowgli
06-08-08, 08:33 PM
Sounds like R&B mowgli, which on a whole I think is sh!t. Don't tar hip hop with the same brush. a lot of it is toss but there's some awesome artists out there imo.
I hate most crap on commercial radio. Can't even begin to list the genres that suck balls. Radio (1) comes alive at night/early AM imo.

RIP John Peel

if you consider that R&B was the term given to black peoples music, or 'Race Music' in the wake of the civil rights movement in the late sixties, & I consider r&b to include such greats as Ray Charles (even though he had a go at most genres in his career)....
Modern R&B appears to be slightly more musical than the rap stuff, & most R&B hasn't been censored so it sounds like an american bloke is trying Norman Colliers famous ' T_is Mi_ro_hone isn't wo_king ' sketch from the seventies (And every northern social club ever since)

I actually think there is some rap that is eloquent, well thought out, and a match for a lot of great poetry.... but it is very rare....

as an example of what I hate, there is one track on a now compilation that my kids love, it goes something like 'you got a great big heart but I'm looking at your ______' the girl with the modicum of musical talent then says something like ' its ok if you're looking at my ______' this gets repeated with slight alterations ( substitute brains for heart etc...) and when its finished I am none the wiser, but the kids are playing 'what word will fit the gaps'

L14MNP
06-08-08, 08:44 PM
You need the album version to fill the gaps lol Sounds like some sh!t BEP/Fergie track. Yeah I agree about 'true' R&B, some of which is fantastic music, I just meant the modern dross that gets called R&B. Watch the Kevin Bishop show on ch4, he has it spot on with his piss takes.

Give me instrumental hip hop/turntabilisim/break beat/alt. rock etc over most junk on the radio. DJ Shadow, Entroducing for example. The first album to be made entirely of samples and it's epic imo. Shame he has such a poor name, people wrongly group you with all the crap 'rave MC's/DJ's' which aside from boybands and anything from pop idol/x factor etc has to be the WORST music ever.

mowgli
06-08-08, 08:56 PM
anything from pop idol/x factor etc has to be the WORST music ever.

I think you'll find some of it was actually originally good music, but by the time some butlins redcoat has murdered it with all the saccharine they can muster, it becomes the worst music.

L14MNP
06-08-08, 09:01 PM
Yeah some was good, but there have been a good few written especially for these 'artists'.
I am most recently reminded of some Scottish kid with no vocal range murdering When you believe, originally by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston iirc.
When will it end?!

mowgli
06-08-08, 09:04 PM
When will it end?!

It must end soon, Ant & Dec have been embarassing talentless gonks far quicker than they can breed new ones, so by pure maths, it will blow out in the next year or so...a bit like Big Brother

hendrix
06-08-08, 09:05 PM
Leona bloody Lewis with that w@nkey start "Its been the longest winter without youwoowoowooowooowooo" and the other I'm bleedin, Love (would be much better if thats how it was sung with a Yorkshire twang lol).
Also any commercial radio sh*te

L14MNP
06-08-08, 09:10 PM
Also any commercial radio sh*te Fcuk yeah dude :thumb:

I never knew Leona Lewis had released two songs, I thought it was the same one lol

hendrix
06-08-08, 09:12 PM
Like scouting for girls, every song has exactly the same beat and melody lol

Jack
06-08-08, 09:14 PM
every song has exactly the same beat and melody lol
Enter stage right, Pendulum lol

L14MNP
06-08-08, 09:16 PM
Pendulum suck now no question. Commercial sell outs lol

Cascada is the queen of the samey beat :D But you know you would!

hendrix
06-08-08, 09:20 PM
Pendulum are god awful now.
Liam....you said it :thumb:

wisewood
07-08-08, 09:43 AM
Pendulum have gone down hill quite drastically now they've become more commercial... but, that said, the radio 1 live lounge cover of coldplays violet hill was absolutely stupendous!

Breeny
07-08-08, 11:19 PM
Anything by Cascada... I'd rather bang my head against a brick wall than listen to any of that pap!

Steve
07-08-08, 11:27 PM
There music sounds like someone banging there head against a wall anyway! lol

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!

http://www.psymusic.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/club.gif

NASTYNOVA
07-08-08, 11:53 PM
that ****ing james blunt song, the one im not gonna mention!! got voted most annoyiong and overplayed song of whatever year it was made?? rightley so!!

wisewood
08-08-08, 12:10 AM
you're beautiful ... you're beautiful ... you're beautiful, it's true.

That one?

NASTYNOVA
08-08-08, 12:14 AM
thats it, dont start man!! please!!

wisewood
08-08-08, 12:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y7WDWP8WMs

NASTYNOVA
08-08-08, 12:21 AM
la la la!! :tosser:

L14MNP
08-08-08, 12:29 AM
ahahaha. what a knob cheese he is man! made me want to put my foot through the telly when he was on top gear! born with a silver spoon up his **** or what!

wisewood
08-08-08, 12:32 AM
tbh i hated him UNTIL i saw him on top gear. Thought he was quite funny on there.

NASTYNOVA
08-08-08, 12:33 AM
ha ha!! spoon?? **** off, laydel!! (definate sp!!)

wisewood
08-08-08, 12:34 AM
ladle.

L14MNP
08-08-08, 12:36 AM
He just confirmed he's a prick to me, about as funny as watching 90's harry enfield in the presesnt day imo

BIGS
08-08-08, 12:38 AM
Ive just thought of the song what i do think to be the very worst song ever known to man

BARBIE GIRL :mad::mad::mad::mad:

NASTYNOVA
08-08-08, 12:39 AM
rhos harry enfield?? that bauldy jeoff with the big black nashie glasses??

ladle.

i knew that, was just testing ya!! lol

wisewood
08-08-08, 12:40 AM
Ohhh i remember when that was released. Me and my mates were sat watching MTV all day and it was on constantly (or so it seemed) and by the end of the second day slobbing around we were hooked on it, like a drug.

As such, Barbie Girl, i think, is a classic.

L14MNP
08-08-08, 12:41 AM
^ WTF Nasty lol

Aqua sucked, no doubt. but the girl, lene? is welcome to suck anytime she lickes imo

Cartoon heroes could have been newcastles own song if they ever won anything lol

wisewood
08-08-08, 12:46 AM
I actually have the aqua album somewhere i think - a mate bought it me for my birthday from the bargain bin a few years ago. Legend!!

barbie girl, dr jones... and that one off of the film sliding doors which is actually a good song and shows that they could have been alright if they hadnt been such a comedy act to start with.

NASTYNOVA
08-08-08, 12:46 AM
^ WTF Nasty lol

rhos harry enfield?? that bauldy jeoff with the big black nashie glasses??
whoes harry enfield?? the bauld chap who wears the large black national health specticles, free if your on jobseeker allowence??

L14MNP
08-08-08, 12:48 AM
that one off of the film sliding doors which is actually a good song and shows that they could have been alright if they hadnt been such a comedy act to start with.

turn back time :thumb:

i have both of their albums, not mine honest lol

L14MNP
08-08-08, 12:49 AM
whoes harry enfield?? the bauld chap who wears the large black national health specticles, free if your on jobseeker allowence??

lol nah! that sounds like harry hill lmao

wisewood
08-08-08, 12:50 AM
turn back time - yeah thats the one. I like that track a lot.

NASTYNOVA
08-08-08, 12:51 AM
lol nah! that sounds like harry hill lmao

thats who i was thinkin of!! lol,

so whos harry enfield?? kevin?? from kevin and perry??

L14MNP
08-08-08, 01:06 AM
Yeah mate, but that is a fairly funny film. Harry Enfield and Chums used to be good, but I can sit through it now and not crack a smile, which is fair enough given that is it early 90's humour, but he had another bash in the 00's on sky one and it was exactly the same craic. :roll:
Paul Whitehouse was also in his 90's prog, and he went on to make the Fast Show which is still funny today imo.

Shows how highly I think of James Blunt as a person, don't even mention the bollocks music. lol