PDA

View Full Version : PNG national or TRAX?

Big_Chap
06-08-08, 02:29 PM
with the show season almost over I feel the urge to get in one last show after all the work restoring the car the past 2 years, with it being an 800mile round trip I don't really feel like doing it twice having already travelled twice in the last 2 months.

What are people generally doing? Just wanting to know which will the best show, I know that TRAX is meant to be a chav-fest etc but unfortunatley it's hard to avoid in nova-land.

Will F
06-08-08, 03:34 PM
Both! ;)

Not much help I know. It depends what you 'want' from a show.

The Billing event will be a much more personal event with genuine Nova geeks (and prob a few chavs)
The TRAX event will have loads of chavs, but there will be a greater variety of cars/events

craig green
06-08-08, 04:01 PM
TRAX is great the 1st time you go, but fooking crap after that.

I hate it, Silverstone is an utter ball ache to get in & out of & the show is basically a parade of Subaru's & skylines.

Apparently its not as chavvy as it was, but I'm not convinced. 3 journeys to Northampton a year is enough for me.

Paul
06-08-08, 04:08 PM
People said that USC was a chavfest (just like Trax), truth is, thats its no where near as bad as PVS.

Stuart
06-08-08, 04:11 PM
more horrid underageflange on show at trax.... more homoeroticness at PNG national meet :D

dhdev (Oli)
06-08-08, 04:17 PM
more horrid underageflange on show at trax.... more homoeroticness at PNG national meet :D

PNG meat it is then ;)

ade
06-08-08, 04:45 PM
Do the anniversary meet - convoy down the the other Scottish club members - me n Vaughan are going...

I loved trax the 1st couple of times but the 3rd time I wasnt that impressed - its way too big. Some nice cars but some pure munters as well. I might just stick top vboa (when we get club status) and summut like pv (which was okay) or the anniversary meet - like you I've got 800 miles to go so need to be choosey...

Riggy
06-08-08, 05:40 PM
im doin the national meet , because im away for trax , but i agree with the comment about trax , its not bad but there are a load of **** cars lol

wilson_sri
06-08-08, 05:54 PM
PNG national weekend for me out of the two. Need to check i can get the dates off.

Big_Chap
06-08-08, 07:47 PM
PNG national weekend for me out of the two. Need to check i can get the dates off.

if we go for that you'll need to get gill involved for the banter!

wilson_sri
06-08-08, 08:03 PM
if we go for that you'll need to get gill involved for the banter!
Il ask him, but he will have to ask Shona if he is allowed out to play! lol

Whos coming? Rabc and the usual lot?