PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

C14se
04-08-08, 12:55 AM
Hello. I am thinking about putting my SRi engine into a new shell, as the SRi shell has got a bit to much rust now lol. If i buy a mk2 nova, 1.2 or something like that, can I just take the old engine out and put my SRi engine and loom in without taking all the in car loom out? So just take the old engine and loom out, and put my SRi engine and loom in. Can any one tell me if I can just do that. Thanks :roll:

large_steve182
04-08-08, 01:08 AM
i tend not to "fink" about stuff like "taht"

burgo
04-08-08, 03:22 AM
WOW english lessons this way >>>>>

turbodrew1
04-08-08, 03:37 AM
replies like that ^^ are gettin to regular. the boy is asking a question, looking for a bit advice. 2 replies tearin him a new ar5ehole about his english. welcome to novaload.

white2lSR
04-08-08, 04:48 AM
replies like that ^^ are gettin to regular. the boy is asking a question, looking for a bit advice. 2 replies tearin him a new ar5ehole about his english. welcome to novaload.

correction, welcome to PNG

Mike
04-08-08, 07:16 AM
Strip out your SRi engine & gearbox, remove your SRi engine loom and fit the lot to your newly aqquired shell. Make sure you fit the SRi's injection fuel tank and pump too!

Jack
04-08-08, 09:22 AM
Yes, but you will need the fuel tank and lines from the SRi as well. i think the SRi has the same radiator as a 1.6 GTE/GSi, but I wouldn't have said it was essential to swap that over as well. Should be fine on a 1.0/1.2/1.3 rad.

As you may have gathered, people round here are quite finicky about spelling and grammar. If you know your spelling is a bit wayward, try using Firefox - the latest version comes with a built in spellchecker.

C14se
04-08-08, 09:53 PM
Thanks every one for the help and iam sorry about my spelling so razorjack so i will not have to remove the in car loom will i because novas are a two part loom well thats wat i have bin told so i will need the fuel tank and lines from the SRi and the engine and engine loom from the sri ya all in to the new shell is that rite thanks agen every one