PDA

View Full Version : Tosser speeding, kills dad and son.

NovaLad
03-08-08, 06:47 PM
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1060954_two_die_in_m62_crash
Only 5 min from me.
W@nker.

edens-xe
03-08-08, 07:06 PM
he may be a utter noob but you can bet your bottom dollar that everyone on here has driven like that or very similar.

audi driver got a bit too throttle happy and couldnt control the car!!!
novalad i agree utter wnaker!!!

NovaLad
03-08-08, 07:09 PM
Yes everyone has but he was under the influence of alcohol and drugs.

People like that need a good seeing to off baxter.

I hear he is the best.

Adam
03-08-08, 07:12 PM
audi driver got a bit too throttle happy and couldnt control the car!!!

Says who?

A lot of people jump to conclusions and assume "Audi speeding, smashed straight in the Punto"

The punto "may" have swerved into the path of the Audi.......

For example, you could of been speeding down the motorway, and been seen by a lot of people doing so, then you slow to 40mph, and someone smashes in the back of your. Is that then your fault....?
MAY just be a coincidence he was speeding previously.
Unless you were there, you dont know for sure.

Still a terrible thing to happen though :(, but just pointing out its not always 100% right to assume whos at fault.

NovaLad
03-08-08, 07:14 PM
From the news:

The Audi had previously been seen driving at speed along the carriageway by drivers in the West Yorkshire area.

A man aged 31 has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and of driving with excess alcohol.

You don't hit a punto and end up on another side of a barrier in a audi that big without speeding ALOT.

Adam
03-08-08, 07:35 PM
"driving with excess alcohol."
That can mean anything tbh
Having 2pints is excess alcohol, doesn't mean he was pissed out of his head and weaving all over the road.....

Not defending the guy, just saying how it could be seen from his point of view....

NovaLad
03-08-08, 07:37 PM
Yeah i know where ya coming from.

Jack
03-08-08, 11:24 PM
Whats the betting the Punto pulled out in front of the Audi without looking...

I do like how the media are implying how it was the speed of the Audi that caused the crash. Because, as we all know, speeding kills. Not cock-ass driving. 10 minutes on the M5 will show you some real retards.

NASTYNOVA
03-08-08, 11:51 PM
i was down that way today, but never saw anything??

walshc
04-08-08, 12:19 AM
Im guessing at ten to 6 on a sunday morning the motorway is going to be pretty damn empty

So 1 story... Audi driver taking advantage of it and nailing it, doesnt see the punto for some reason and kapow!

story 2... Audi driver giving it a bit of wellington, sees the punto so moves over, punto doesnt see the audi coming up fast and pulls into its path and kapow!

We know the audi was seen speeding and it ended with kapow
But if it was an empty road then what caused the audi driver to not see the punto? or what made the punto swerve into another lane on a empty motorway?

Commen sense (no matter how pi*sed you are, unless asleep) is going to make you try and dodge an obstical-punto

And only a distraction is going to make you swerve into another lane on an empty motorway

So maybe, just maybe there was another party involved that fled :confused:
Well thats what my brain is telling me