PDA

View Full Version : Well I think the fate of the corsa is decided

Philsutton
02-08-08, 07:47 PM
I havent had much time to do anything with the corsa for a while now and I dont think I will from now onward. I have been offered the chance to do a PhD at work which is all funded for by the department, which will be also part of my work. Couldnt really be any better, but that will of course eat up all my time for a good few years. And also the TVR has taken the place of the corsa for being the "car that needs to worked on all the time due to falling apart just while its parked" lol. OMFG electrics on TVR's, I went to the petrol station the other day and went to open the boot (thats where the fuel cap is) and its a button on the TVR badge you press and it pops a solenoid, but it spazz'd out an just sat there continously clunking until it unplugged it, shut it an released it was electronic and then couldnt get back in it. Everyone laughed at me. lol

But anyway someone has made an offer on the engine and box for the corsa and it looks like going to probably break, as Im never going to get to use it / get it to its full potential unfortunately.

Jack
02-08-08, 07:49 PM
And also the TVR has taken the place of the corsa for being the "car that needs to worked on all the time due to falling apart just while its parked" lol. OMFG electrics on TVR's
Any "we told you so" gen? :D

PhD sounds good though Phil :thumb: Chop the Corsa and start saving for a PROPER car ;)

Philsutton
02-08-08, 07:54 PM
TBH I knew it wasnt going to something I could drive an forget about, the time Im driving it makes up for it completely. Its one of the most fun cars Ive ever driven and its worth putting up with.