PDA

View Full Version : Brand new rennsport coilovers, fuel injection tank and pump and 4 cav gsi alloys

8v screamer
01-08-08, 11:52 PM
I have a brand new set of rennsport coilovers for sale , they are fitted to a car but have not been driven on at all .
Im after £150 for them but the deal at the moment is you get the car with them, its a 91 j plate nova spin which other than being fairly rotten underneath is in fairly good shape, ive done some welding on it and have now given up after finding lots more rot, it also has pretty new corsa sri front brakes , new rear brake lines a decent front bumper and wings, good headlamps and a pretty tidy base model interior aswell as a failure sheet for the mot, its runs very well too.
the car obviously has no mot or tax and needs to be gone fairly soon.

i also have a good fuel injection tank and 1.6 intank pump for £20 ono
and 4 cav gsi wheels which are in good nick ( one has a flat spot on the inner rim that can be knocked out) they have no good tryes on them im looking for £60 for them.

i know also have an f13 cr box for sale aswell surplus to requirements now gotta be worth £40 to someone?

Parts are in luton and need to be collected
cheers
Lloyd

Plunky
02-08-08, 03:27 PM
are the coilovers front and rear and fully adjustable?

pul16v
02-08-08, 03:54 PM
id have the tank if you would post ??
anychance of a picture of it ?

phil

FUSION X16XE
02-08-08, 05:33 PM
Still got the cav slabs?

8v screamer
02-08-08, 11:57 PM
yes i still have the cav rims.
the coilovers are fully adjustable front and rear , the rears are the type with adjustable platforms that go on the swingarm with the springs rather than on the strut.
sorry i cant post the fuel tank i honestly dont the have time to sort it out as i have lots on at the moment.
Lloyd

8v screamer
04-08-08, 08:06 PM
parts are still sitting here guys i need it all gone

Lloyd

theoriginalGhostman
04-08-08, 08:58 PM
can i run an external pump on the tank? even tho its an spi tank(i assume?) if so am interested, could collect one evenin this week?

8v screamer
04-08-08, 09:31 PM
you coud run an external on it i suppose if you left the internal in to blank the hole or made a blank plate, im about every evening after 6 mate if you want it.
Lloyd