PDA

View Full Version : p&ssed off

Jeff16v
31-07-08, 09:32 PM
Got home from work to discover the bin men drove a dustcart down the side of my car while i was out. They tried punching the mirror back on and dropped it on the road when they couldn't get it back on.

The lady next door watched them do it and they drove away. B&stards!!!

They've done the wing, bumper door and A piller.

I doubt she will be coming to Trax now unless i drive it like that.

I've called the police as its criminal damage and they drove away.

Iain
31-07-08, 09:35 PM
Did the woman who saw it get the numberplate?

Jeff16v
31-07-08, 09:38 PM
Did the woman who saw it get the numberplate?

don't know yet, she hasn't got home from work. apparantly they kicked her wing mirror off last week for parking on the corner.

Graeme
31-07-08, 10:49 PM
Absolute bar stewards I hope you claim aftre all they normally won't take your bin unless the rubbish inside is neatly folded

Jack
31-07-08, 11:12 PM
Facking hell! If the police do nothing (which is quite likely), get onto the council and hound them to pay up for the repairs.

jimbob-mcgrew
31-07-08, 11:16 PM
yeh damn right.. if u make a fuss about it theyll sort u out after a while.
whats with cars getting ****ed over this week man.. most of the ppl i know are havving probs and a bunch of novas on here too.

large_steve182
31-07-08, 11:22 PM
has never let me downhttp://falunhr.org/newsletter/images/TortureTool.jpg

NovaLad
31-07-08, 11:24 PM
Had the balls to use it on someone yet ?

jimbob-mcgrew
31-07-08, 11:35 PM
lol take 2 ? or 3 or even 4.. i aint been keeping track

Nick J
31-07-08, 11:37 PM
Gutted to hear this mate..... Are you sure they havent done any more damage ??? Id check the car over thoroughly you never know there may be something you've missed... The council may end up having to shell out for a top notch respray... ;)

large_steve182
31-07-08, 11:55 PM
Had the balls to use it on someone yet ?

not yet. waiting for the day lol

GTE999
01-08-08, 12:20 AM
hi mate, sorry to hear about this. Similar story to yours. The mother in law had her brand new clio scratched scored by the smelly bin men. After a couple of letters, the damage was fixed through an approved body shop. Keep with it and dont loose heart. Im sure youve got witnesses that seen it!!! The council dont like bad press and a bunch of complaint letters.

It pi$$es me off that folk dont give a damn, but what the hell, we live in a claim culture now. Keep us updated how you get on. Feeling for you!

cheers
craig

brainsnova
01-08-08, 12:25 AM
has never let me downhttp://falunhr.org/newsletter/images/TortureTool.jpg

hide in the whellie bin next week and get the b@st@rds

AlexW
01-08-08, 12:52 AM
Agreed, Get onto the police and council.

novait
01-08-08, 08:23 AM
sorry to here that...it will be a wast of time going to the police as they never do any thing so go for the council.

Jeff16v
01-08-08, 05:17 PM
Update - still haven't spoken to the neighbour. The council eventually rang me and have asked the binmen what happended, They stated that the car was already damaged and they simply picked the wing mirror up to put it on the car in case they ran it over (lying *******s, no surprise). The council than rang the neighbour who gave them a perfect discription of all three workers and they have now given me the insurance details for the claim.

They reckon the driver will be formally interviewed and told off, i have also told them that i have reported it to the police. (who lets be honest will be busy fingering each others bottoms)

Time to buy a big bottle of wine for my posh neighbours who we have never even spoke to until this.

Pics to follow later tonight.

Will F
01-08-08, 06:16 PM
Update - still haven't spoken to the neighbour. The council eventually rang me and have asked the binmen what happended, They stated that the car was already damaged and they simply picked the wing mirror up to put it on the car in case they ran it over (lying *******s, no surprise). The council than rang the neighbour who gave them a perfect discription of all three workers and they have now given me the insurance details for the claim.

They reckon the driver will be formally interviewed and told off, i have also told them that i have reported it to the police. (who lets be honest will be busy fingering each others bottoms)

Time to buy a big bottle of wine for my posh neighbours who we have never even spoke to until this.

Pics to follow later tonight.

Good news. He will probably be sacked too.

:thumb:

Jeff16v
01-08-08, 08:39 PM
Good news. He will probably be sacked too.

:thumb:

I doubt it as they spend a lot of money on the HGV training. I don't really want any backlash later either. As long as the car gets sorted. I just hope the A pillar isn't a right off

krobinson
01-08-08, 10:39 PM
Are you sure you wern't in the car at the time and because of this suffered wiplash? *cough* ;)

Scumbags, glad you'll be able to claim, make sure you get a massive quote from a bodyshop.

large_steve182
01-08-08, 11:07 PM
yeah he wont get fired. he will get a spank on the bottom and no desert for a week. but suppose its better than nothing
just a shame you get nothing for the inconvienence its caused

Jeff16v
02-08-08, 08:05 AM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee77/gsijeff/winscreenrubber.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee77/gsijeff/wing.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee77/gsijeff/apillar.jpg

conad
02-08-08, 02:16 PM
police. (who lets be honest will be busy fingering each others bottoms)

lol lol lol

Jeff16v
04-08-08, 08:43 PM
The news today is that the car should be going to a bodyshop within the next 48 hours. I asked them for a bodyshop that can do a wicked job and is close to me so they have found one in knightsbridge (near harrods) of all places in central london.

she'll be dining with porsche, mercs.lol