PDA

View Full Version : Strange dislikes

nova ian
31-07-08, 02:42 PM
I dont like the thought of licking a wooden l olly stick, and the other day my boss came in the office with an ice l olly and started licking the remains off the stick, when i said i didn't like that he found it hillarious! lol

Anyone else got any strange dislikes or phobias... Or am I some kind of freak!!:wtf: lol

I remember seeing a woman on tv once who didnt like buttons!

Dod
31-07-08, 02:59 PM
Huge Fat Wheezing people. I swear I get murderious rages.

Idiots.

Chavs.

Car Thieves.

Gyppos.

People that think their better than everyone else.

Panman
31-07-08, 03:00 PM
The Halifax advert and Trkish Delight.

Tilly
31-07-08, 03:06 PM
people who talk through gritted teeth or grind there teeth.
hate the feel of metal brillo pads

wisewood
31-07-08, 03:16 PM
People that think their better than everyone else.

i thought you and me were getting on alright. i AM better than everyone else.

Panman
31-07-08, 03:17 PM
i thought you and me were getting on alright. i AM better than everyone else.
The best normally are.

walshc
31-07-08, 03:19 PM
People who try to be someone theyre not, i dont mind actors as its their job, but your average joe in the street, young girls esp! grrrr it really irates me :mad:

Tilly
31-07-08, 03:19 PM
oh another dislike is wisewood

Alex.
31-07-08, 03:25 PM
I hate it when people's eyes are too far apart.
I hate people who can't talk properly. (Chavs)
I hate wet hair, like getting it from a plug hole. Eurgh.
I can't stand people who look down their noses at me when chances are, I'm a better person then them.
Also don't like it when people don't like me when they've never met me.

I just hate people in general! lol

wisewood
31-07-08, 03:37 PM
oh another dislike is wisewood

lol love you too.

Steve
31-07-08, 03:43 PM
The Halifax advert and Trkish Delight.
lol lol lol

Adverts in general, especially car insurance ones, they do my head in. Jack black, he's honestly not as funny as he thinks he is!

Pop music, that BOOM BOOM ibiza or trance music, chavs, old people that drives around at 15mph everywhere. Hmm probably more, i'll have a think..

Stuart
31-07-08, 03:51 PM
I can't stand people who look down their noses at me when chances are, they are checking out my h00bies

hee hee

mine:
For some reason I dislike Dod lol (maybe its like in school when you'd go push a girl over because you "liked" her lol)
Smokers in cars that chuck their fag ends out of the window...... litter bugs (mainly because in the VX the fag ends tend to go into the air scoop at the front and thats where the cabin air intake is too (need a vomiting smiley))

wisewood
31-07-08, 04:00 PM
Stu, i dislike Dod too but since he is the only one on here all day like me i put up with him :-p so please consult me before banning him on a whim.

brainsnova
31-07-08, 04:05 PM
i hate chav text writting and ugly birds in fast cars. lol its a waste of a motor lol

wisewood
31-07-08, 04:07 PM
lol i had to check your profile then to see if you were a 17 year old kid. Turns out you're 26. Shocked.

large_steve182
31-07-08, 04:08 PM
i hate carnival people (small hands)

Jack
I dislike Novas.
I dislike Ewan Macgregor (not the actor, the guy I work with).
I dislike the French.
Above all though, I dislike slugs. If I make it to the national day and anyone even attempts to come near me with a slug I will find the nearest sharp pointy thing and kill them :)

joeSRI
I hate the sound that leather makes if someone rubs it or has sweaty hands or feet?
Or the feel of writing with chalk on paper! Weird i know

I also hate Myspace and Facebook!!!! Poke me! Poke Me! i'll fookin light a turd an throw it at u!!! :)

wisewood
31-07-08, 04:14 PM
joe... just ignore the poke. solved.

joeSRI
31-07-08, 04:19 PM
joe... just ignore the poke. solved.

I am not even on facebook i just hear everyone talking about it lol

Jack
31-07-08, 04:19 PM
POKE

wisewood
31-07-08, 04:24 PM
i'm going to set up a new one to compete. Have "jabs" instead.

draper
31-07-08, 05:43 PM
i hate last orders- what happened to 24hr drinking FFS !!

burgo
31-07-08, 05:55 PM
i hate anyone not english and even then i hate most english people aswell. i just hate people!!

Mike
31-07-08, 05:56 PM
Nova's & Stairs.

EDIT: Hemoroids :(

large_steve182
31-07-08, 06:10 PM
switzerland!!
whats to special about swiss cheese? its got bloomin holes in it, if someone handed me a pair of socks with holes in it and said they were swiss socks, il tell them to f**k off.

they have the swiss army knife. since when were switzerland ever in a war. let alone if they were, filing the nails and having a phillips head screwdriver aint going to help

rant over

smcgsi16v
31-07-08, 06:35 PM
gooseberrys.

Not a strange dislike, but I funking well hate them.

Thats all.

L14MNP
31-07-08, 06:57 PM
Pear skins, can't touch them :(

Hate almost every food bar potatoes,meat,beans.peas,ketchup, bread, chocolate and most fruit. I have probably listed 2/3rds of what I eat there :( It get's boring - and yes I do try stuff, I dunno I seem to have over sensitive taste buds? Nutrition fail!

Jack
31-07-08, 07:45 PM
Hmm, only foods I dislike are pineapple and coconut. Yet I like coconut macaroons, figure that one out lol

Oh, and most exotic stuff. lol

lee-loon
31-07-08, 08:20 PM
I dont like the thought of licking a wooden l olly stick, and the other day my boss came in the office with an ice l olly and started licking the remains off the stick, when i said i didn't like that he found it hillarious! lol

Anyone else got any strange dislikes or phobias... Or am I some kind of freak!!:wtf: lol

foook me thats crap when you get too the stick,what about a wet wooden spoon,cant even touch one,our lass allways dries a wooden spoon with a towel and it goes through me summot rotten

twistysnovagte
31-07-08, 09:00 PM
i cant stand PRAWNS,but my favourite bag of crisp is seabrooks prawn cocktail!

Lynsey
31-07-08, 09:12 PM
OMG!! I hate all fish and other seafood. Prawn cocktail rocks though :P

Lauren
31-07-08, 09:19 PM
I hate Daddy-long legs and moths. *shudders*

Lauren
31-07-08, 09:25 PM
[quote=trackdaynova]
hate people who don't have eye to eye contact when they talk to you, instead they look at your mouth
quote]

Oops, i do actually have a habit of doing that, but I think thats because i'm obsessive about clean teeth. lol

Lynsey
31-07-08, 09:28 PM
hate people who don't have eye to eye contact when they talk to you, instead they look at your knockers

I feel your pain...

TIDGE
31-07-08, 09:30 PM
hate people who don't have eye to eye contact when they talk to you, instead they look at your mouth

some of the above might not bother some people, but my god they annoy me.

sorry i cant help it iam short you see:(

7ova
31-07-08, 10:03 PM
chinese why do they have to put peas in
i hate peas :(

Dar
31-07-08, 10:06 PM
These arn't strange but:-

You know when you say something that could be taken two ways, one good and one bad. Well I hate the people who always go for the 'bad' option.

I also have impossible situations, where whatever you do your ****ed!

burgo
31-07-08, 10:32 PM
hate people who don't have eye to eye contact when they talk to you, instead they look at your mouth i dont think that ones fair as i know from experience its a confidence thing. im very rarely able to look at someone in the eye

burgo
31-07-08, 10:43 PM
we always have deep meaningful eye to eye conversations :( am i specialthats because im comfortable around you hunny :thumb:

FUSION X16XE
31-07-08, 10:44 PM

A girl i know is like that, hates wet pegs lol

Well we put one on her once and when she realised she just froze! I couldnt take her seriously lol

Dar
31-07-08, 10:45 PM
I get dizzy when talking to people and looking them directly in the eyes. I never know which eye to look at and said dizzyness ensues when I try to look at both at the same time.

Graeme
31-07-08, 10:45 PM
I hate most Ford and people who don't shake your hand properly, By this I mean, people who have either look away whilst shaking your hand or have a girly grip

bangerbrian
31-07-08, 10:55 PM
People who talking at you one min then walked off to another person, how rude! lol lol

Jack
31-07-08, 11:07 PM
I don't always look people in the eye whilst talking to them, but I'm aware that I'm doing it so then look at them in the eye. I end up looking all over the place, most people probably think I'm either shifty, guilty or just a little bit twitchy.

The limp handshake thing really gets me as well. Judge a bloke by his handshake! lol

large_steve182
31-07-08, 11:09 PM
i dont like girly grip handshakes. but then i laugh at the people who you can see trying to prove masculinity by gripping as hard as they can.

Jack
31-07-08, 11:10 PM
"overgrip" lol, thats bad. Confident strong shake is where its at. And quick too, don't keep ahold of my hand like its the holy grail lol

large_steve182
31-07-08, 11:18 PM
also you dont want to shake to violently.
preferablly i grab the hand firmly for maybe half a second. then merely leaver my wrist in an upwards fashion and then backdown in a quick jerking motion keeping my fore arm locked still. keep hold of hand for jst maybe another half a second and then let go.

Lynsey
31-07-08, 11:19 PM
I don't like sitting in seat which is still warm from the last person. It actually turns my stomach. It's ok if it was someone I like but if I don't like them or don't know them it really is *heave*-worthy.
It used to happed all the time in school because I'd get moved in most lessons for my relentless misbehaviour, usually swapped with a 'tard who hasn't washed for months.

Lynsey
31-07-08, 11:20 PM
Dougie says I have a great, girly shake with the perfect amount of grip and eye contact and it's usually him who goes dizzy, not me Dar :p

stevenf
31-07-08, 11:34 PM
i hate it whe people shout at the telly and expect them to hear what they are saying.

TIDGE
31-07-08, 11:51 PM
i hate it whe people shout at the telly and expect them to hear what they are saying.
lol i do that when watching deal or no deal i.e shut the f*ck out you stupid c*nt like when they chat sh1t about the game plan its just a show about picking random box. game plan fffs give me a break:mad:

large_steve182
31-07-08, 11:54 PM
my dads the worst for it.
i have to escape the room when the news on. thinks he can run the country better than anybody

jimbob-mcgrew
01-08-08, 12:05 AM
biting down on cotton wool - screws me up - sends me into anaphylactic shock

stevenf
01-08-08, 12:11 AM
biting down on cotton wool - screws me up - sends me into anaphylactic shock

isn`t anaphylactic shock when you have a severe allergic reaction to something?

brainsnova
01-08-08, 12:14 AM
i hate when your car has just been resprayed and kids start kicking a basketball around the car park near the car

walshc
01-08-08, 04:48 AM
lol i do that when watching deal or no deal i.e shut the f*ck out you stupid c*nt like when they chat sh1t about the game plan its just a show about picking random box. game plan fffs give me a break:mad:

lol same :thumb:

Just reminded me of another too, i cant stand that baloon headed tw*t who hosts it either grrrr him and his victorian decor style shirts :mad:

burgo
01-08-08, 05:57 AM
omg!!! how dare you dis the noel

Lauren
01-08-08, 07:16 AM
I can't stand people that slup when they eat. It drives me insane!!! And I can't stand it when you are trying to have a conversation with someone and they either interrupt you, or they start talking to someone else when you are halfway through a sentence.

Jack
01-08-08, 08:27 AM
^ people who champ or eat with their mouth open really annoy me.

LMFAO, thats true. My game plan would be to pick boxes and hope I get the right one lol

My dad does the shouting at the TV thing too. Weakest link is the best, he keeps shouting BANK lol

Dod
01-08-08, 08:43 AM
i AM better than everyone else.

He repeats as he eats his Frosties and listens to the Rocky Theme tune. Rrrrrright.

nova ian
01-08-08, 10:12 AM
foook me thats crap when you get too the stick,what about a wet wooden spoon,cant even touch one,our lass allways dries a wooden spoon with a towel and it goes through me summot rotten

WOW someone that understands my pain!! lol

Im with you on the wooden spoon too, Im exactly the same!!

draper
01-08-08, 01:53 PM
my missus has a fear of gloves, she even hates the word - they have to be called non-mittens in our house lol

wisewood
01-08-08, 02:00 PM
My brother in law has a fear of belly buttons.

Jack
01-08-08, 02:20 PM
True; omphalophobia.

LOL oh wait, wrong thread lol lol lol :tard:

wisewood
01-08-08, 02:26 PM
LMFAO. He reckons it comes from when he was a kid and my mrs was baby sitting for him and she took a steak knife and held it into his belly button saying she was going to cut his stomach out.

Nasty cow at times my other half lol

tom_beverley
01-08-08, 02:30 PM
I really can't stand it when people get down to the last bits of food on their plate and relentlessly scrape away resulting in that horrible 'squeek' as their fork or knife skips across the surface **shivers**

wisewood
01-08-08, 02:34 PM
My other half has that also - but seemingly only when i do it. If she does it, its fine. wtf?

draper
01-08-08, 02:38 PM
My other half has that also - but seemingly only when i do it. If she does it, its fine. wtf?

she just hates you

tom_beverley
01-08-08, 02:41 PM
I find its worse if I do it, can kind of feel the vibration going up your arms :tard:

wisewood
01-08-08, 02:48 PM
she just hates you

Probably. She has been worse ever since child birth... hmmmmmm.

Martin
01-08-08, 04:15 PM
Dar.. I Get dizzy to..

i have a girly hand shake coz ive always got broken knukkles(boxing) and i get a funny look of people so i use my left hand now, and i seem to have no control over it and i end up "overGriping" lol

i hate drunken people(unless am drunk)

i hate Fit birds with ugly blokes who have nice cars(car slags)

i hate Flashbang..

burgo
01-08-08, 05:44 PM
Dar.. I Get dizzy to..

i have a girly hand shake coz ive always got broken knukkles(boxing) and i get a funny look of people so i use my left hand now, and i seem to have no control over it and i end up "overGriping" lol

i hate drunken people(unless am drunk)

i hate Fit birds with ugly blokes who have nice cars(car slags)

i hate Flashbang..ahh im with you on the drunk people one. i cant stand them, which made my choice to run a pub abit strange

Riggy
01-08-08, 05:58 PM
lol i hate cheese , its mingin yuk

burgo
01-08-08, 06:02 PM
lol i hate cheese , its mingin yukyou cant be for real?

walshc
02-08-08, 02:04 AM
Im going to go round and throw chese slices all over the exit road from where he lives - mwaaahahaha
Or do you just mean to taste Rigstar?