PDA

View Full Version : what body kit is better

baha_guy
04-10-02, 08:44 PM
:arrow: what body kit will look the best on a mk1 1.2 nova.

Abyss
Nova delta
Nova does
Gsi

Or if u no any other good cheap body let me how much they are and tell me where u can get then THANK YOU.

and do u all ways get front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, boot spoiler
in all fall body kits :?:

:painting:

dirty~funker
04-10-02, 09:41 PM
u generally get front bumper, a pair of side skirts and a rear bumper in a body kit. spoilers and the front grilles you can get are normally separate.

i think.. :roll:

djp_y2k
05-10-02, 12:38 PM
I personally like either the Gsi bodykit or delta one.

I think the nova dose kit is a bit old now, and I have never really liked the abyss kit.

Choose what you like the best, as it is your car.

dirty~funker
06-10-02, 12:54 PM
Are there any pictures of the delta body kit? I have never seen this before :roll:

baha_guy
06-10-02, 07:46 PM
:arrow: If you look in fast car magazine they have pics of them in there.
:grab:

Nova-Flair
06-10-02, 09:17 PM
GSI is the best i think just looks like it is meant to be there. some of the other bodykits can look very cheap.

baha_guy
06-10-02, 09:33 PM
:arrow: Don't no yet but im thinking of getting a nova delta 1 body kit i think they look the best. the body kit is 600 pound think that ok price for it. I saw it in fastcar magazing. If you no some were i can get the body kit cheaper let me no please thank you.

let me no if you like the nova delta 1 body kit. :twisted:

Nova-Flair
06-10-02, 09:47 PM
GSI kit is about ?300-?400 new from vaux (thats front bumper, sideskirts and spoiler with all the gear needed to fit it and u could get a standard mk2 bumper from a scrappy). much better looking in my opinion.

baha_guy
06-10-02, 09:56 PM
:arrow: I looked in fastcar magazing and found some were you can get a gsi kit for ?225 new but i dont really like that body kit much i looking for some thing that will make me stand out from other novas like the delta body kit will.

?Marty?
07-10-02, 12:59 AM
The abyss kit makes it look too tall and narrow. Though i guess any rear bumper that's low will do that. Aspecially when there's a large rear spoiler on too.

baha_guy
09-10-02, 10:51 PM
:arrow: If anyone has pics of these body kits all ready on there car nova delta body kit or nova does, abyes,gis body kit

send them to shy_male_54321@hotmail

so i can see what they look like on the car befor i buy one

:roll: :twisted: :lol:

GR
10-10-02, 10:16 AM
I'd go with the GSi bodykit personally, much prefer the subtle, sportier look on a nova then some of the OTT and overpriced bodykits.

djp_y2k
10-10-02, 10:28 AM
if you go to my post in general chat (mad nova exclusive). Its down the page abit.

There are pictures of the novadose kit and a picture of the abyss rear bumper.

Anton
10-10-02, 10:43 PM
I prefer GSi, doesn't look over the top, nice and subtle, and more importantly- not naff.

?Marty?
11-10-02, 12:49 AM
I prefer OTT and naff as fuk. Yeh! Bring it on!

baha_guy
11-10-02, 01:52 PM
I like the nova delta body kit does anyone ealse like it/
IF you no about a really good body kit but cheap let me on please

jon_boy
12-10-02, 10:05 AM
im going (or at least gona try) a wide arch kit, just the arches, and then just stick to gte bumpers and skirts, with a seat splitter on the front and my own splitter on the back. subtle yet very different

baha_guy
12-10-02, 06:08 PM
:arrow: what does a wide arch kit look like i dont think i have ever seen one. Does anyone no were i can see a pic of wide arch kit :?: Does anyone no how much wide arch kit is :?:

:painting: :roll:

novax
15-10-02, 10:01 PM
I'm running with the Quad conversion Viper kit and it was top quality, never seen another on the road or at a show. Made of ABS not Fibreglass.

http://www.vpcc-western.com/vaux-md/novax/tempcar.gif

baha_guy
16-10-02, 08:23 PM
:arrow: nice car mate like the body kit how much is a viper kit and were can you get it from please. 0X

djp_y2k
17-10-02, 11:37 AM
go to www.quadconversions.com

if that doesnt work type in quad conversions in to search engine.

I think the front bumper is around 195 quid, rear bumper 160 ish, and skirts are just under 100 quid I think.

It was over two years ago when i bought that kit so prices may have changed.

It is of a good quality, never hand any problems, and fitiing is a piece of piss.

Tilly
17-10-02, 01:34 PM
I like the Delta 2 body kit quite tempted myself

baha_guy
17-10-02, 02:30 PM
I think the Delta it really nice im thinking of getting a Delta 1 kit anyone no how much they are????

Mr_Moo
17-10-02, 03:41 PM
There is also Animal kit...

Ive seen that in mags.

That bumper in cool.martys avatar is fuckin mental!

baha_guy
17-10-02, 09:58 PM
:arrow: Im thing of getting M3 mirrors but does anyone no how much they are and were to get then from. Will they look nice on a mk1 nova.

:eating:

baha_guy
28-10-02, 10:16 PM
:arrow: Hello i just got a mk2 sr spoiler and now im think
of getting a spoiler i can put on top of it. If anyone no a good
spoiler i can put on top let me no and if you have a pic of it send it to shy_male_54321@hotmail.com :P