PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO @ How stupid some people must be...

Ben
28-07-08, 07:23 PM
Just got my insurance certificate for this year through, checking through the wording and noticed this...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/lurk75/IMG_0142.jpg

How many people have rung up from Germany to report a claim! lol lol lol

Lee
28-07-08, 07:26 PM
Erm?

Does not cover use between home and permanent place of business? SO you cant use it to get to work????

Ben
28-07-08, 07:27 PM
No saves a fortune on annual policy and have van for work so no need for it.

Also i dont have permanent place of work as we work all over the place so if i did ever have to use the car its not going to a premanent place of work lmao

(not that i do ever use my car)

Lee
28-07-08, 07:34 PM
Good skills :) I didnt realise that made much of a difference. My policy isnt that bad considering Its for work purposes, so i would imagine it would be ludicrously cheap if I was using my van again :)

Stuart
28-07-08, 08:22 PM
most insurance policies these days have 'Ring exclusions...

Mine didnt thankfully... one silver lining to the no 3rd party cover on other cars cloud.

Lee
28-07-08, 08:26 PM
Mine didnt thankfully... one silver lining to the no 3rd party cover on other cars cloud.

I couldnt live without that part of my policy. Having a mate who deals in exotics wouldnt be half as much fun then :)

Stuart
28-07-08, 08:28 PM
I couldnt live without that part of my policy. Having a mate who deals in exotics wouldnt be half as much fun then :)

not a huge issue... Get to drive stuff under a work policy ;)

Riggy
28-07-08, 08:38 PM
lol i couldnt live without my 3rd party part neither lol

ade
28-07-08, 10:53 PM
you'd be surprised how many people take their cars on a track or drag strip. Look at the last ring session PNG members did - how many checked their insurance? Or cared?

PV aswell - several cars went bang on the strip - would have paid to listen in to those phone calls to the insurers!

Lauren
29-07-08, 07:45 AM
Insurance companies have to do stuff like that, no matter how obvious it is. Did you hear about the woman in America who put her cat in the microwave to dry it off, and then when it obviously died she sued the microwave company for not having a warning on the packaging?

L33 LEG
29-07-08, 11:08 AM
Insurance companies have to do stuff like that, no matter how obvious it is. Did you hear about the woman in America who put her cat in the microwave to dry it off, and then when it obviously died she sued the microwave company for not having a warning on the packaging?

lol lol

Paul
29-07-08, 02:52 PM
Ben, what car have you got now?

Philsutton
29-07-08, 03:16 PM

Shame it wasnt one of her offspring, people that stupid dont deserve to reproduce.

Lauren
29-07-08, 04:10 PM
Shame it wasnt one of her offspring, people that stupid dont deserve to reproduce.

Well, it could only happen in America! lol
(sorry if there are any Americans on this website!)

wisewood
29-07-08, 04:16 PM
I am american.

Ben
29-07-08, 07:35 PM
Ben, what car have you got now?

TDCi Mondeo lol