PDA

View Full Version : new person

adiclio16v
03-10-02, 05:53 PM
hi all

im new here, i havent got a nova but my mates got one and were tryin to transform the 1.0 beast into a decent motor

were not doin bad so far but as always advice is needed and ive heard your a freindly bunch

were slowly getting through the rust and bumpers are in the bin its lowered 60mm and has 14" alloys (off my old mk3 astra) and weve been colour coding and im debadging the grill

nxt is engine swap, smooth tailgate and and bigga wheels

adi

djp_y2k
03-10-02, 06:16 PM
alright. Yea its cool here. everyone helps everyone.

Sounds like your going along the right lines to get a decent nova. keep up the good work.

Ben (lurk75)
03-10-02, 06:23 PM
alright. Yea its cool here. everyone helps everyone.

Sounds like your going along the right lines to get a decent nova. keep up the good work.

LMFAO :lol: a few that would disagree on that front, but they are dealt with by our admin team.

Generally its quite a freindly place,

Oh yeah Hello :!:

wisewood
03-10-02, 06:24 PM
Welcome mate.

Contrary to common belief i do not live on novaload, nor do I live in a mental hospital... lol, just to clear that up right away :D

Nova sounds like its coming along nicely...
Sure if you get stuck someone can sort you out on here.

Alex
03-10-02, 06:27 PM
just to clear something up again. Wisewood just lets himself think those things.

Got any questions don't hesitate to ask :D

wisewood
03-10-02, 06:31 PM
i am sure within no time at all he will have made his own mind up about my sanity... or lack of it. Let's not try and infuence it... we have the perfect control test here. :D

Ben (lurk75)
03-10-02, 06:51 PM
wise wood they only have to look at your pic and they know your as nutty as a fruit cake :lol:

wisewood
03-10-02, 07:00 PM
wise wood they only have to look at your pic and they know your as nutty as a fruit cake :lol:

lmfao... don't know what you mean mate... :roll:

Jim
03-10-02, 07:04 PM
Hello, welcome to the site. Theres lots of helpful people here should you nedd any...ermmm...help :roll:

Jim

P.S. ROFLMAO @ Wisewood :lol:

wisewood
03-10-02, 07:11 PM
:D

?Marty?
04-10-02, 12:14 AM
Apart from this guy:

<---------------------

Stay well away. He's a tw@

locky
04-10-02, 11:59 AM
Ah sorted, im doin up my m8's clio on mon and tues, i could possibly do with some help on that! is it hard to change a front wing? its a j reg model!
Btw, welcome to the site!
Hope u njoy it,
Cheers

GR
04-10-02, 12:24 PM
Welcome to the site mate.

Haven't got a spare V6 Clio you'd like to donate have you ?

:roll: :wink:

ade
04-10-02, 01:14 PM
alright m8 - nice to see a new face!

Been a lot of newbies joining recently - wonder how many are students getting their 1st cars with their 1st student loans!

:D

Post some pics if u get the chance

Ade

adiclio16v
04-10-02, 03:39 PM
your out of luck i did have a v6 clio to give away but it went last week shame,

locky, if its a valver then the plastic front wings just bolt on its a piece of p1ss but lesser models with steel wings are a bit harder

and for my first piece of advice wanting could any1 furnish me wiv a wiring diagram as i need to fit an astra GTE digital dash

adi

adiclio16v
04-10-02, 03:48 PM
you can forget the wiring diagram ive just found a post in technical

youve helped already an uve not done anythin how goods that 8)

adi