PDA

View Full Version : on the bay

tony k
24-07-08, 08:48 PM
i was on fleebay just a moment ago.just browsing through loads of crap when i cam across C7LJN nova up for sale.cant belive it he has put so much work into it or is it a joke if i didnt have my one im doin id snap this up

Mike
24-07-08, 08:58 PM
Id buy it simply for the engine and running gear TBH.

Jack
24-07-08, 09:48 PM
He posted about it on here, but was moved to the for sale forum.

Another unfinished 4wd nova...

C7LJN
28-07-08, 10:48 PM
Decided to keep the car today since it wasnt getting much bids on ebay. So i will get round to getting it finished sometime :D

Lee
28-07-08, 10:50 PM
Hope so, or your just prooving the haters who ruined your thread at the beginning right :(

C7LJN
28-07-08, 11:09 PM
Hope so, or your just prooving the haters who ruined your thread at the beginning right :(

Yes that is true. It might just take a bit longer to do it now it wont be finished before the baby is here. Or i may down spec it a bit to make it a faster build. Not to sure will decide once i start putting it back together

tony k
29-07-08, 05:45 PM
Yes that is true. It might just take a bit longer to do it now it wont be finished before the baby is here. Or i may down spec it a bit to make it a faster build. Not to sure will decide once i start putting it back together

good on you mate would be a shame to let it go.been following your build quality bit of stuff

L14MNP
29-07-08, 07:11 PM
Good to hear it is staying mate :) Yeah step down the spec, a YB powered 4WD nova in any guise is still going to be more than adequate lol