PDA

View Full Version : SR Vynal

blaiz
02-10-02, 04:33 PM
k, most people wana get rid ov da black vynal that goes along da bottom half ov da sides and doors etc. but iwana get sum!!!!
ne1 got ne ideas as 2 wher i can get it+how 2 apply it...?
cheerz

14sr
02-10-02, 11:49 PM
i have jus recently got round this on the the bottom of mine i have painted it grey . with a aerosol i got mixed up for me and it looks minted it was either ford or rover hurricane grey and it was mighty close match for my mk2 nova .

14sr
02-10-02, 11:50 PM
i have jus recently got round this on the the bottom of mine i have painted it grey . with a aerosol i got mixed up for me and it looks minted it was either ford or rover hurricane grey and it was mighty close match for my mk2 nova .

ade
03-10-02, 02:41 AM
vauxhall do it - v expensive though - comes in pre cut panels and you need all panels to make it look good - looking ?30+ a panel!

U could spray it like 14sr sis - I did this too - looks well sweet - cheaper too!

:wink:

MattyWoo
03-10-02, 10:45 AM
I sprayed mine Rover Hurricane Grey. it looked alright for a few weeks then when i washed it half the paint came off and it got a white tinge to it, probably my crap spraying but never mind.

carltoncrazy
03-10-02, 09:13 PM
200+quid from a dealer,
tho chaT to cassanova(i think) think can sort out with vyinal coz his a sighn writer
(im asuming acas ya he not a she)

16v clio
07-10-02, 08:31 AM
When I had my SR I went to a sign shop, they cut it to length and it was just a case of sticking it on, was about ?30 for both sides, never actually got round to fitting it, could try and root it out of my garage if anyone wants it?