PDA

View Full Version : nova sr £1800

ryeski16v
19-07-08, 03:52 PM
hi guys i have registered on here to try and sell my nova its the grey sr which has been on ebay recentley i am currently a member of astra mk2 owners club but had no joy on there and people you deal with on ebay are mostley messers no one has even been to view the car yet.

The car is currentley up for 1800. people have different ideas of a clean car im very picky and i think this car is an exellent example with no rust anywhere bottoms of doors are mint as is battery tray the buyer wont be disappointed.

cheers ryan.

Sturge
19-07-08, 04:29 PM
could always try putting it in the right section to get more interest

mowgli
19-07-08, 04:37 PM
not a bad looking car, I see from your feedback that you sell quite a few cars, I assume you are a dealer.

ryeski16v
19-07-08, 06:35 PM
im not a dealer i cant even remember the last time i sold one on ebay where is the correct place to list this car then?

Nobby
19-07-08, 11:40 PM
hi guys i have registered on here to try and sell my nova its the grey sr which has been on ebay recentley i am currently a member of astra mk2 owners club but had no joy on there and people you deal with on ebay are mostley messers no one has even been to view the car yet. the item no is 260264704065 just put that number into the search on ebay and you should find it. people have different ideas of a clean car im very picky and i think this car is an exellent example with no rust anywhere bottoms of doors are mint as is battery tray the buyer wont be dissapointed.

cheers ryan.

alright mate im stu's mate from lowes see you made it here :thumb:

ryeski16v
20-07-08, 10:43 AM
alright mate im stu's mate from lowes see you made it here :thumb:

hi mate i hear we had a race at santa pod stu said you were there but i forgot what car i was looking for then when i came back he told me about you and i remembered the mint green nova it goes well dont it? I have some spares for a valver if you need anything? do you know of anyone who would want my nova ive had it a while now and i just keep getting messed about.

Dan
20-07-08, 06:53 PM
Bump :)

Nobby
20-07-08, 08:43 PM
hi mate i hear we had a race at santa pod stu said you were there but i forgot what car i was looking for then when i came back he told me about you and i remembered the mint green nova it goes well dont it? I have some spares for a valver if you need anything? do you know of anyone who would want my nova ive had it a while now and i just keep getting messed about.

lol yeye we had a good race till you gripped, i dont at the moment mate but with a car like that you just have to wait for the right buyer unfortunatly, the more you kepp it though the more it holds its money ;)

dj_wudgey
20-07-08, 11:05 PM
ill agree with that it will go up in value

brainsnova
20-07-08, 11:19 PM
A bit over priced i think. have you had the front wings off to see whats under them. Im selling a modded 1.2 k reg nova and asking £800. its got leather and all the other mods inc digidash etc

sport
21-07-08, 12:01 AM
A bit over priced i think. have you had the front wings off to see whats under them. Im selling a modded 1.2 k reg nova and asking £800. its got leather and all the other mods inc digidash etc

Why bother posting this in someone elses for sale post?

Nobby
21-07-08, 12:26 AM

modded = filler ;) . . . . fool :roll:

ryeski16v
22-07-08, 04:22 PM

the point is my car is standard therefore worth more than a modified car any day of the week. i dont need the front wings off it mate ive been underneath when it had the mot its still painted under the centre console and all the rest of the floor is undersealed the shell is rot free.

ryeski16v
22-07-08, 04:25 PM
lol yeye we had a good race till you gripped, i dont at the moment mate but with a car like that you just have to wait for the right buyer unfortunatly, the more you kepp it though the more it holds its money ;)

might sell the astra aswell to be fair i want a bigger bike as they are much more fun. the best i did that day was 13.9@105 it was the first run i did as the day got hotter the car got slower lol. I just need a genuine person interested in the car and come and view it i will move on price to the right person but im not in a great rush to sell but would like money towards a bike.

karl Rowntree
23-07-08, 01:59 PM
Hi Ryan

Good to speak to you earlier. Will hopefully ring you later to arrange viewing..

Karl

ryeski16v
23-07-08, 06:34 PM
Hi Ryan

Good to speak to you earlier. Will hopefully ring you later to arrange viewing..

Karl

ok mate no problem.

stupiddearinsurance
25-07-08, 11:40 PM
how much!!! could atleast ave decent pics for that price and the drivers side wing, door n sill look a bit rusty,

ryeski16v
26-07-08, 11:28 AM
how much!!! could atleast ave decent pics for that price and the drivers side wing, door n sill look a bit rusty,

i have pics of all areas which are common probs on novas and no rust anywherei could have sent to somone but no one is interested so no one has asked for them if you think its too much you would prob be better off with a £500 ripper as you wont get an sr with a shell like this for silly money.

ryeski16v
06-08-08, 05:56 PM
http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh157/ryeski16vt/?action=view&current=newphone019.jpgthis car is just sitting there doing nothing at the mo the first 1500 will buy it if you require pics give me your email and ill send some.

ryan