PDA

View Full Version : alloy fitments!

twistysnovagte
17-07-08, 04:54 PM
could ony of you guys tell me if alloys from a 4 stud renault clio will fit to the nova?
while im on the subject,what wheels can i fit to the nova from other models,makes,that also have similer offset etc?ill need these to fit with out arch work etc.:thumb:

andy

BIGS
17-07-08, 04:56 PM
yes they have the same pdc but what the offset is i dont know. they might stick out more.

and you can use honda, skoda, bmw,nissan thats all i can think of at this min

craig green
17-07-08, 04:58 PM
No one does an offset close to Vaux tbh. Some 16v Clio 172's had 16"s with a 48mm offset but otherwise you are looking at arch grinding to get stuff on.

Keep it Vaux.

twistysnovagte
17-07-08, 05:02 PM
i was looking at some speedlines(6 spoke)on ebay from a renault clio,but also thinking of putting on some anthracite cesaro's!what id like most of all is a set of comp mo's,possibly borbet T's!

BIGS
17-07-08, 05:05 PM
what about nissan craig, im sure its very close as ive had nissan micra alloys on mine before and didnt seem to stick out at all?

craig green
17-07-08, 05:07 PM
Anything higher than et42 shouldnt pose too much of a problem.

I've never had anything other than et49 on my Vauxhalls & never will...

twistysnovagte
17-07-08, 05:10 PM
i think its time for someone to possibly photoshop my car with a couple of different sets of wheels! i have three in mind,1,cesaros,2,comp mo's,3,borbet t's????
im on the lookout for wheels, as ive had standard trims on for to long. just wanting a change.:)