PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe it!

Adam*D
17-07-08, 09:20 AM
I only sold my nova xe yesterday and I've just put a deposit on another nova:eek: , the wife will kill me when she gets up! Well serves her right for having a sleep inlol lol lol lol

Dod
17-07-08, 09:30 AM
Exactly, how can she give out to you when she isnt there to stop you doing it? Men cant be accountable for all their actions. Stupid women.

Adam*D
17-07-08, 09:35 AM
yesterday she was just saying how nice it would be to be able to come home and park on the drive, I've gone and parked another nova there so the new mazda 5 will be back on the road!!!!!

Rexy
17-07-08, 11:08 AM
lmfbo, good lad adam...

L14MNP
17-07-08, 01:23 PM
lol Nice one mate!
You need more than one car and an always occupied drive or she may get ideas about grass/plants god forbid!

Dod
17-07-08, 01:53 PM
Tell her she's lucky, my missus has 11 of mine in her street.

Adam*D
17-07-08, 03:07 PM
It was only 3 weeks ago I sold the caravan I bought, I'm gonna have to stop going on ebay when I'm drunk, just can't help myself when I see a bargin!!!

draper
17-07-08, 04:07 PM
lol

and i thought i was bad contemplating buying another vauxhall shell

7ova
17-07-08, 08:30 PM
I only sold my nova xe yesterday and I've just put a deposit on another nova:eek: , the wife will kill me when she gets up! Well serves her right for having a sleep inlol lol lol lol

i'm as bad as you mate i've had one nova gsi for the past six months but over the last four or five weeks i've bought three others, two more nova gsi's and a nova flair i've sold the two gsi's on.

but my wife goes crazy with me, see's trying to change my pass word on ebay and has a go at me when she sees piston heads on the pc

is there a help group for this kind of thing

nova 2L 16V
17-07-08, 09:08 PM
Novas are adictive,my missis always says to me this is the last one.ha ha but maybe this one is.maybe not .

7ova
17-07-08, 09:57 PM
once they have got under your skin mate thats it lol

Lauren
17-07-08, 09:59 PM
so what did your missus say? I'm dying to know lol

Jack
17-07-08, 10:05 PM
Meh, I'm thinking I may have to sell mine to pay off some debts and free some space before moving to new accomodation. Typical, just as people turn against valuation threads, I could do with one lol

Adam*D
17-07-08, 10:08 PM
so what did your missus say? I'm dying to know lol

She's quite happy now she's had a look round it and realised I won't be spending every evening from now till christmas 2009 outside with a welderlol
I've also found out that this car used to have a 1.6 turbo motor fitted so someone may know it:)

Lauren
18-07-08, 07:20 AM
She's quite happy now she's had a look round it and realised I won't be spending every evening from now till christmas 2009 outside with a welderlol
I've also found out that this car used to have a 1.6 turbo motor fitted so someone may know it:)

Wow, you got away with that one! My other half refuses to talk to me about mine, he says im obsessed... lol