PDA

View Full Version : xe and nova/corsa parts having clearout

AlanH
16-07-08, 06:28 PM
XE parts
ecu and wiring from coilpack xe were working perfectly prior to removal (converting to twin 40's) £25 plus postage or can collect. inlet manifold with throttle body, fuel rail, fpr and blue injectors £20 plus postage black c25xe injectors £5 plus postage may need a clean as been in the garage for a while. coilpack £10, standard c20xe conrods (due to upgrade) £15 for all 4 also have coil blanking plate, exhaust cam etc. etc.

Nova parts
mk2 grille, all clips, plastic slats etc. in white, paint aint the best though but good original grille £10 plus postage
std. nova shafts (not 22 spline) £10 the pair need inner c.v. joints (removed to check splines and lost them)
set of 2.0 cavalier brake calipers on hubs from nova (have discs and pads but not the best) £20
2x nova bonnets (white and red) any sensible offers as cluttering up garden
corsa dash (bare, although i have some heater controls somewhere and think i have a glovebox) free to anyone wanting to collect
nova tailgate inc. rear window and wiper motor £10
red pass wing mk2 vgc £15
other parts lying round as basically stripped 2 novas and a corsa
will take sensible offers on most parts

AlanH
16-07-08, 11:26 PM
forgot to mention i have a digidash with transponder £offers, the curved rev counter, not the one with the flick. worked perfectly in my nova (have pics working if required and pics of all parts above)

AlanH
17-07-08, 03:41 PM
digidash provisionally sold.

AlanH
21-07-08, 11:22 PM
bump. ecu and wiring sold, grille provisionally sold. white bonnet damaged so only have red (sorry adam)