PDA

View Full Version : buying a body kit

dirty~funker
30-09-02, 08:27 PM
I'm interested in trying to get either a magnum or abyss full body kit as cheaply as possible...

I would be very grateful if somebody could recommend some good mail order companies or online ordering shops where I could get hold of these.

Also could anybody give me some rough prices that somewhere would charge on average to spray front/rear bumpers and side skirts.

cheers! :P

ade
01-10-02, 12:26 AM
check back though this forum (about 3 pages I think) - there was someone asking sim question...

Spraying front/rear bumpers - if for a kit and u want the shop to fit them for ya - ?200 all in - most kits dont fit straight on and need to be tweeked.

If just for the standard bumpers prob ?100 tops but you can get cheaper/dearer. Depends on state of bumpers, where you go etc.

Check local yellow pages for places near you.

Never seen the magnum kit...

Ade
:wink:

Matt Finary
01-10-02, 01:09 PM
Try - www.bodykitts.com
www.mcrallying.uk.com
www.abstyling.co.uk

Matt

dirty~funker
02-10-02, 10:23 AM
thanks!! :P

will check them out

Jim
02-10-02, 11:50 AM
CCM do the full Abyss kit. Look out for an advert in the back of Modifying car mags. There not too expensive and the mail order service isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Jim

v1nce
02-10-02, 06:29 PM
CCM will also take 4 years 2 deliver

Jim
02-10-02, 07:16 PM
v1nce, there are two companies with similar names. I might be wrong, they could be the same company, but when I ordered some parts from C.C.M. I recieved them in about 2 weeks. Is there anyone that could clarify that they are two different companies? If they are the same, then I must have been one of the lucky ones :D

Jim

Matt Finary
02-10-02, 11:06 PM
There is CC motorsport which is meant to be sh!t and the CCM who make the Abyss kit.

Matt :D