15-07-08, 06:55 PM
Any recomendations what to see??

The possibles are

Hancock
wanted
the forbidden kingdom

Lee
15-07-08, 07:01 PM
Hancock FTW. I cant wait to see it but i cant go yet as I promised to take me father seeing as he's in the country :)

krobinson
15-07-08, 07:30 PM
Barely legal smut fest is good, but only certain cinema's stock it.

Rich
15-07-08, 07:37 PM
spoiler alert lol

L14MNP
15-07-08, 07:47 PM
spoiler alert lol

+1 You mo fo

I suggest Hancock too, it's a bit ghey but what Hollywood blockbuster isn't? Makes a nice change from usual superhero ****e.

Rich
15-07-08, 07:53 PM
What does +1 mean?

Id say hancock. You cant really go wrong with a will smith film

turbojolt
15-07-08, 08:08 PM
hancock is good

Cormac
15-07-08, 08:46 PM
'Wanted' is awesome, but she dies :(

you ****... ahhh:mad:

Lauren
15-07-08, 08:51 PM
Hancock is ok but it's not anywhere near as funny as they advertise it to be.
I know it wasn't on the list but I would suggest The Mist, the book was f*cking brilliant and it's had some great reviews

Jack
15-07-08, 08:55 PM
I thought wanted looked good from the trailer until she did the powerslide 360 pickup thing in the viper. Then it dawned on me the whole premise of a guy who can bend bullets is, well, s***.

Hancock would be my choice, although I've not seen a decent movie come out for years.

large_steve182
15-07-08, 09:10 PM
going with a lady?
try the old oh im so tired arm trick,
then a little tonsil tennis.
and if all goes well try get a sly handfull

Lauren
16-07-08, 08:53 AM
going with a lady?
try the old oh im so tired arm trick,
then a little tonsil tennis.
and if all goes well try get a sly handfull

lol lol lol

Mazz
16-07-08, 09:03 AM
No-one has mentioned The Forbidden Kingdom! The 2 best martial arts people in the world, in the same film. The story line is a tad weak, but the fight scene's are ruddy awesome!
btw, i've heard its on mininova.org, but obviously can't comfirm..

mowgli
16-07-08, 09:23 AM
You cant really go wrong with a will smith film

erm BAD BOYS 2

Jack
16-07-08, 09:39 AM
Wild Wild West
Men in Black 2
Ali (lets face it, that was rubbish)
Independence Day
etc

Cormac
16-07-08, 10:39 AM
went to see 'Wanted' really enjoyed it, Basicly takes a no one and turns him into a great assassin, Angelina jolie plays one of his teachers, feck she's hot, bitta naked ness when she gets outta a bath and you get a complete rear end view!!!!

I think the Dark Knight will be next on the list, its out in a few weeks time!

NASTYNOVA
16-07-08, 10:43 AM
hancock, me and the bairn went to see it, was pretty good i think!!

Dod
16-07-08, 10:59 AM
Wild Wild West
Men in Black 2
Ali (lets face it, that was rubbish)
Independence Day
etc

I'd like to add "I am Legend"

*shudders*

NASTYNOVA
16-07-08, 11:06 AM
I've not seen a decent movie come out for years.

what bout rise of the footsoldier??

DAN-F
16-07-08, 02:01 PM
ive seen wanted and hancock both are good but if i had top choose one it would def be hancock just for the fact it had me in stitches
cant comment on forbidden kingdom cos i havent sen it yet but im off tomorow

Jack
16-07-08, 02:15 PM
what bout rise of the footsoldier??
I prefer my films to have decent plots, acting, direction, cinematography and scriptwriting. A "Scarface in Essex" movie doesn't really cut it unfortunately lol

Welsh Dan
16-07-08, 02:58 PM
I'd like to add "I am Legend"

*shudders*

The book is way way better than the film. Well worth a read.

large_steve182
16-07-08, 03:00 PM
reading is like a slow version of tv
wats the point

wisewood
16-07-08, 03:02 PM
It stimulates different parts of the mind and is more immersive as you have to paint a picture of the story in your head as you go along, rather than just processing what you see in front of you.

Read often enough, and you will be able to read almost as quick as tv. Almost. And you'll expand your vocabulary.

ps. Online forums are just a slow version of having a conversation with people. What's the point? :-p

Jack
16-07-08, 03:06 PM
And learn to spell too, God forbid!

I quite fancy reading the book tbh. I've heard its good, the whole theme of it is different with whatshisname being a legend amongst the vampire like people instead of him being a legend of mankind. The ending is a lot darker too apparently.

wisewood
16-07-08, 03:06 PM
I actually quite enjoyed I Am Legend. Its like a better version of the two film adaptations that have been made before. Last Man On Earth being one, and errr... the name of the other one i cant remember at the moment.

Welsh Dan
16-07-08, 03:30 PM
I enjoyed the film aswell, but if I'd have read the book first, I don't think I'd have enjoyed the film.

mowgli
16-07-08, 04:28 PM
I actually quite enjoyed I Am Legend. Its like a better version of the two film adaptations that have been made before. Last Man On Earth being one, and errr... the name of the other one i cant remember at the moment.
the omega man starring Charlton Heston, it drags for a couple of hours then there is a chariot race/ wrong one, it drags & then he parts the red sea.... / no, I remember it now, it just drags for a couple of hours

wisewood
16-07-08, 04:45 PM
Thats the one. Cheers.

Lee
16-07-08, 07:51 PM
Enemy of the state was an awesome film. I think it was that which showed what he can do. He has brought out some utter tripe before though lol

Alex.
16-07-08, 08:13 PM
You cant really go wrong with a will smith film

Will Smith = Gooooooood.
Will Smith + Topless, sweatyness & groaning (which he does a lot) = goooood!:p