PDA

View Full Version : nick j's car

conad
15-07-08, 12:10 AM
i just wanted to say how impressed i was with this car at billing, i went a few times to stand in ore as to how clean it was. it was easily one of my favourite cars of the show.... round of applause (not sure of spelling) to you fella :thumb:

Nick J
15-07-08, 10:01 AM
Awww thanks mate! I saw you drive by once or twice...thought you may have stopped and come over but you didnt! Always liked your car too but sadly I seemed to miss it stationary, Did you only do saturday?

craig green
15-07-08, 10:06 AM
Yeah, you raised your game this year Nick. I thought it looked perfect last year but all the interior details & new wheels have taken it to another level.

Congrats. It needs a mag feature!

Nick J
15-07-08, 11:14 AM
Yeah, you raised your game this year Nick. I thought it looked perfect last year but all the interior details & new wheels have taken it to another level.

Congrats. It needs a mag feature!

Thanks Craig.... I got mixed comments regarding the wheels tbh :confused: which has made me unsure myself now! may change a few other things yet too!
The photographer chap from tv (not dougie cant remember his name now) took loads of photos and details and said he would be in touch although they said the same last year and they never got in touch! Im hoping this time I will here from them and It makes it into the mag especially as it come a fair way since last year and it would be a nice touch to have a feature. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)

conad
15-07-08, 03:51 PM
yeah i saw you looking when i drove past lol i was there friday to sunday.... parked on the mig stand (which was well out the way). i did come over to chat to you, but you walked away as soon as i got near lol the whole car looked mint, wheels an all, dont change a thing.

watch out TV!!! lol

Geordie-Chris
15-07-08, 06:26 PM
Agree'd mate - I loved your Nova Nick - my favorite car of the show - even tho I only got over to look at it for 5mins just before you were leaving! Steve McCann is the TV photographer - he did my feature, and is a top bloke, I've got his contact details so I'll pm you them - I'm sure they'll be in touch!! Mine was spotted at Billing last year and they rang a month or two later and then came up in September to do the shoot, so you have an idea of time frame :thumb:

See you at Trax :)

Adam
15-07-08, 06:30 PM
I cant really add more to what everyone else has said.
Stunning car, pretty much perfect. The wheels are COOL :cool:

Even though you think the cars "alright" lol

Nice to meet you :)