PDA

View Full Version : THE SHEPARDS ARE FIGHTING AGAINST TUNA!!!

Nova1.6
30-09-02, 02:24 PM
add your shepard now so Tuna can't wipe our minds any more!
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/13281971/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/1---1.jpg?bcwh.v9AQWOLUM9G

wisewood
30-09-02, 02:32 PM
i was not aware you were so high up in the ranks of the sheperds that you could decide to send them all to war Neil... i thought micky was in charge... lmao.

wisewood
30-09-02, 02:36 PM
[swf width=300 height=250:d92fc6bda8]http://www.soulafuzz.com/churchoftuna/coming.swf[/swf:d92fc6bda8]

kevw
30-09-02, 03:03 PM
keep it in the Muppet forum Sheep Dip

Im getting awfully fed up of moving posts, I nearly slipped and hit the Ban button...

wisewood
30-09-02, 03:07 PM
NERR NERR n NERR NERRRRR!!!!

lmfao!!!

Mr_Moo
30-09-02, 03:48 PM
add your shepard now so Tuna can't wipe our minds any more!
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/13281971/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/1---1.jpg?bcwh.v9AQWOLUM9G

Doesnt even look like a piccy of a Shepard :vamp:

wisewood
30-09-02, 03:55 PM
a fair point

Mr_Moo
30-09-02, 04:36 PM
8)

wisewood
30-09-02, 06:22 PM
LMFAO!!!
ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Neil aint even one of them...
HAHHAHA!!!

I know he wanted to be so badly - and that his application was pending but i assumed that he had been accepted by now.
Oh well Neil, you have now been removed from TCoT too...

ade
01-10-02, 12:49 AM
LOL!

I have to say I'm PROUD to be in both groups.

I see the shepards as part of my physical well being allowing me to be part of a clan - something us Scots need!

With TUNA, I am at one with my soul and am a member of a religeous sect - no burdens.

My cyber life - is complete! I have not sen any restrictions

:wink:

I was also not aware the Shepards were a religeous sect.

Poor Neil - have the best of both worlds m8 - join TUNA and beg for forgiveness from Micky so you can be a shepard!

LOL!

Ade

wisewood
01-10-02, 01:04 AM
too late now - he was a member of the chuch - but after his behaviour i dont think he will be welcomed back in a hurry :D

Tilly
01-10-02, 01:41 PM
oh dear oh dear bodged up there then.
Micky can i be a sheperd??? plz

wisewood
01-10-02, 01:47 PM
1. you have to have a hooded picture of yourself as your avatar to qualify...
2. You are a woman - how can you be a SWT shepherd???

lol - mind you - you weren't around for the whole SWT thing in the first place were you - check out micky's site.

Nova1.6
01-10-02, 02:43 PM
well ive got my own flock of shepards, i have my reasons, i am from norwich, farming/sheparding country and ive shagged a sheep.
Let me be, i am going to go back in time and start my own group before this tuna church thing, ok............
i was only messing but now i am an outcast(sorry miss jackson, i did not SQUEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAL!)
i think ill give up now, might start new group, nativaty play at the church of tuna or summit. The 3 shepards.....oh see it all comes into one!
Neil

wisewood
01-10-02, 02:48 PM
lmao - is that your sorry attempt at an appology neil - you will have to do better than that I am afraid before you are welcomed back into the church. This is not christianity - we do not just forgive you and let you in coz you say you were wrong. lol

Nova1.6
01-10-02, 02:56 PM
well then wise, ill just be an outcast to the world, i will not learn the way of the true reverent, ill be an embrasement to the human race.
CHICKEN + DOGS = PLANT FOOD

ade
02-10-02, 12:59 AM
:lol: :lol:

I think Neils lost it on Animal farm!

... and ive shagged a sheep.

:o :o

And I'm sure the Outkast song doesnt go -

sorry miss jackson, i did not SQUEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAL! like a pig!

Then theres -

CHICKEN + DOGS = PLANT FOOD

Isnt that a chicken dog - or if its a corn fed chicken a corn dog! :lol:

Gonna start calling u farmer Barlimow!

Ade