PDA

View Full Version : any one seen...

calibra-keith
14-07-08, 01:59 AM
hi iv been on a while looking at loads of project topics, seen alot of ideas and loads of helpfull stuff, any to the point as any one seen or done a astra mk2 gte front bumper on a nova on here at all ? just would like to see as iv still got a bumper from my old gte was thinking about trying it out.

thank you

Jack
14-07-08, 08:25 AM
I'm sure I've seen it done years ago. You'd need to chop about quite a few inches out the middle though.

calibra-keith
14-07-08, 08:35 AM
length ways its same width, i think id cut the grill off to keep the standed sri grill meaning i dont have to mess about with the lights aswell, measuring up i will need 2 inch there abouts were it joins at the wheel arch, but yes i know there be abit of cutting and re-building just not sure if it be worth it or if id be a :tosser: for doing it lol just cant seem to find any pictures or any one thats done it.

Jack
14-07-08, 08:40 AM
length ways its same width
Ahh, must be thinking of the cav bumper then.

craig green
14-07-08, 03:56 PM
I've got a Honda lawn mower in the shed, but that doesnt mean I should transplant the engine into my Nova..... see where this is going?

L14MNP
14-07-08, 03:58 PM
Vtec y0?

calibra-keith
14-07-08, 04:01 PM
lol yes i see were your going with it but i have plenty of stuff but im not saying im looking to put it all on the nova im not that stupid but was wondering how it looks and if looks good (if i can get to see a picture of it done) il go for.

but untill my post count gets up i cant post pictures of what people think of my nova :p

thank you

Ernie
14-07-08, 04:04 PM
This one you mean.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/chunny01/abod%20gte/nova.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/chunny01/abod%20gte/nova2.jpg
I wouldnt bother.

calibra-keith
14-07-08, 04:10 PM
thanks for that, i will have a think about it lol or if i get bored whats the worst that can happen lol

craig green
14-07-08, 04:12 PM
if i get bored whats the worst that can happen lol

Come back to find your car left on bricks (the alloys look OK) lol

Ernie
14-07-08, 05:01 PM
Come back to find your car left on bricks (the alloys look OK) lol
Not sure if this is hei car as this is a pic i had on my pc Craig.
:thumb:

calibra-keith
14-07-08, 05:05 PM
lol no that aint my car mine far from the best around but not as bad as that yet aha.