PDA

View Full Version : nova van, xe on carbs for sale

moleman
11-07-08, 09:47 PM
hi, i am looking to sell my nova van project as i unfortunatly dont have the room or time for it,
between me and a friend it has been nearly fully restored, has no rust, been completely over hauled new panels where needed, gsi bumpers and bonnet, resprayed in rover nightfire red,
stripped out only dash seats and cage left in, new brakes and tyres all round, cavalier gsi alloys refurbed and sprayed to match the bay, lowered 35mm but tbh prob could do with being lower, new 2in exhaust fitted, as stated 2.0 xe, on brand new webberr twin 45's with mappable managment, cobra suzuka bucket seats, jps 3in chrome show cage,

since rebuild hasnt been mot'd so has never been on road yet just to indicate how new the new parts are, including the paint, i can have it mot'd i have no doubt in it passing,

it does still need some finishing touch's to make it the car it will be, nothing expensive just some imagination and time,

i have no pics on this comp so i'll try and get some uploaded, it really does turn head on the few occasions its been out the garage, just havnt got the time or space,

£2500 no offers, salisbury wiltshire

cheers

7ova
11-07-08, 09:52 PM
got a price mate?

novarally
11-07-08, 09:53 PM
Price and location required please

jack0207
14-07-08, 05:03 PM
get some pics up mate

moleman
20-07-08, 04:57 PM
i'm currently have a friend of mine re-do the wiring loom as i'd like to eliminate a electrical gremlin thts been in there somewhere, should be all good in a week

Stuart
20-07-08, 04:58 PM
But you DO NOT spam merely to get the post count up FFS

Stuart
20-07-08, 05:02 PM
Its the rules... everyone else copes. DEAL WITH IT

draper
20-07-08, 05:02 PM
arnt we a happy bunch

lol

e-mail them me and ill post them if you ilke fella
draper@hotmail.co.uk

Stuart
20-07-08, 05:06 PM
I'll get bored in a bit and sin bin you :p

moleman
20-07-08, 05:12 PM
way to make new member feel welcome

Stuart
20-07-08, 05:15 PM
you arent that new, and its in the rules/all read in the main forum re the spamming. 99% of other new members manage and get on fine ;)