View Full Version : Opinions

Rexy
11-07-08, 11:02 AM
Just need your opinions on this little lot boyo's

Corsa dash into a nova - Yes or no?

Flared front arches - Yes or no?

Flared rear arches - Yes or no?

Arch extensions of some sort, not really thought about this one yet opinions

Basically im running the nova Uber low, and its twooooted the wing, so i flared it to stop it catching but im unsure on if i like it or not. "the wing was fooked anyways"

Basically, i want to go as low as i can on 16" wheels so the arch covers the tyres and upto the rims I've already done this on the rear and the fronts but the fronts have uber scrubbage lol.

any other thoughts on arch mods etc i could use.

Welsh Dan
11-07-08, 11:14 AM
Fabricate some arch extensions like the mini's use, but bigger?

Corsa dash - yes, if flocked.

Flared arches, on saloon or 5 door arches yes, on 3 door arches no.

Rexy
11-07-08, 11:23 AM
i've found a few wide arch kits, But i didnt want to go that wide to be honest.

I think i'll do the corsa dash, as i have one sat around doing nothing, I'm going to have a look around the scrappers and see what wings i can play with and fabricate some slighlty wider arches myself.

ummmmmm

novacabrio
11-07-08, 11:42 AM
do the lot you know you want to

Rexy
11-07-08, 11:48 AM
mark, the irmscher kit which is found on the spyders... can they still be gotten hold of?

novacabrio
11-07-08, 12:11 PM
no mate

draper
12-07-08, 09:13 PM
ive been looking at the wide arch nova kit and im really liking it atm, shame the side skirts are gash with it

not a fan of the corsa dash either, mk2 dash is better imo

large_steve182
13-07-08, 05:25 AM
seen some cool ones. but ebay "pure minted kit" just makes it look chavvy and horrible.

Dod
13-07-08, 10:28 AM
Pop Rivoted Arch extentions FTW mate.

Jack
13-07-08, 11:34 PM
Dash.... maybe.

Flared arches... no. Fit saloon ones :D

giss
17-07-08, 03:41 AM
im not 100% on this but i think you can get some vauxaull frotera arches and they pretty much bolt straight on to a nova they're pretty wide but with a bit of work im sure u could do somthing with them ????? corsa dash......hmmm.....yes.....agreeing with dan....if flocked

Dod
17-07-08, 09:27 AM
Frontera Arches are different, infact, very different unless you cut the arch off the wing and attatch that?

Rexy
18-07-08, 10:29 AM
i think i might be doing another route just for neatness and stock OEM look.