PDA

View Full Version : stack dash?

ReeceH
10-07-08, 03:24 PM
anyone on here got a stack dash?
how much are they worth and do you buy them for your paticular car or can they be wired into any car really?

hybridturbo
10-07-08, 03:42 PM
anyone on here got a stack dash?
how much are they worth and do you buy them for your paticular car or can they be wired into any car really?

Quite a few people got them on here, they can be wired into anything with the correct senders and sensors really

Have you got one forsale?

ReeceH
10-07-08, 03:47 PM
al have one for sale in the next week or 2. am removing it from the car on the weekend, so what should i be removing, the dash itself with a good bit of loom i presume, and what sensors? i presume the speedo has its own special sensor on the gearbox ect.. which i will need too?
how much they bringing?

hybridturbo
10-07-08, 03:53 PM
al have one for sale in the next week or 2. am removing it from the car on the weekend, so what should i be removing, the dash itself with a good bit of loom i presume, and what sensors? i presume the speedo has its own special sensor on the gearbox ect.. which i will need too?
how much they bringing?

Yeh get as much of the loom as possible and any sendors/ sensors that are cut into pipes or screwed into the engine

ck
10-07-08, 04:43 PM
to be honest u want to be pulling it out and not cutting any of the loom at all. generaly each sensor will unplug from the dash leaving with few connections joining to the car that will need cutting..

ReeceH
10-07-08, 04:49 PM
ahh right, a try get it all out without cutting it or out, either way al get it! lol
anyone know what sorta price there going for then?

ck
10-07-08, 05:06 PM
it depends which one you have, some of the stack dash's are over £1,000 new...

thedjse
10-07-08, 07:41 PM
ok im lost wtf is a stack dash

L14MNP
10-07-08, 07:48 PM
ok im lost wtf is a stack dash

A bird with a big rack running?

draper
10-07-08, 07:49 PM
id let whoever buys it remove it if i were you, in the nicest possible way you sound like you'll rip it out and break it lol

Ben
10-07-08, 08:00 PM
yeah but sounds like hes found one in a breakers and going to rip it out and pay £20 for it and flog it on for a profit, if the stack was in a car he owned he would know what to be removing.

CP
10-07-08, 08:06 PM
Its one of these or very similar

http://www.stackltd.com/streetdash1.html

MARTIN KELSON
10-07-08, 10:07 PM
Here is my Stack dash.
This one costs over £1000 so if you have one of these its worth a few quid.
There are others that are just rev counter etc.
I think i'am right in saying to be road legal you have to have a mileometer.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/NOVAMARTIN16V/NOVA%20PICS/Picture086.jpg

ReeceH
10-07-08, 10:24 PM
£1000,thats what i like to hear!

its in a lads car i know, and he is breaking the car, not realising what its worth as he bought it already fitted. and i knew there worth a pretty penny and made him a sensible offer ;)

its same as that one yeah but im sure its black, not white

Sturge
10-07-08, 10:50 PM
If you knew what they're worth why ask?

I'll give you 50 quid, and i reckon you're doubling your money at that so everyone's a winner :D

ReeceH
10-07-08, 11:00 PM
i had an idea they wernt cheap, but i wanted a figure to go by when i put it up for sale ;)

hmmm....i think not lol

L14MNP
10-07-08, 11:02 PM
I hope this doesn't get listed on eBay, would be a shame to see it go for insane money only for the 'winner' to not pay.

Ben
11-07-08, 03:50 PM
I do like the stack Dash but think the one Will F has got in his car looks perfect as fits in the original nova clocks.