PDA

View Full Version : Spending lots of money is good for you.

Jack
10-07-08, 09:11 AM
High fuel prices (http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/news/default.asp?storyId=18345) are apparently for our benefit.

So not at all for the benefit of the giffords in the government who give themselves an overinflated salary? Gordon Brown has lost it (assuming he even had "it" in the first place, which I very much doubt), its blatantly obvious he knows he's gone come the next election and has pretty much kicked the labour party in the political nuts - so is trying to fcuk things up as much as possible before he goes. Prior retribution FTL lol

TBH I could understand his comments on the high prices IF he was actually using the revenue to research and implement serious alternative fuels (I'm talking bi-methanol here kiddies, not wasting time growing fields of corn or fscking about with flawed fuel cells or tinker toy electric cars) instead of just preaching about how we all need to save money and what not, from atop his £100k+ salary.

L14MNP
10-07-08, 12:08 PM
The guy is utterly unreal. He must not be aware of the term practice what you preach!
That comment at the weekend about not throwing away food pissed me right off. We don't bin it for a laugh, It goes because generally it is past its sell by date. Wonder how much his house keeper throws out and how much of the spread from the banquets he attends funded by the tax payer is put into doggy bags? There is nothing Great about Britain anymore, makes me ashamed to live here. When I can I'm moving back to Australia.

Dar
10-07-08, 05:52 PM
That ****ing fat ****ing piece of retarded ****ing **** should just **** off and stop ****ing the country up! How ****ing thick does he ****ing think we are anyway? ****!

Jack
10-07-08, 06:00 PM
Don't hold back lol

NovaGuy1400SRi
10-07-08, 06:59 PM
That ****ing fat ****ing piece of retarded ****ing **** should just **** off and stop ****ing the country up! How ****ing thick does he ****ing think we are anyway? ****!

whats this, fill the ****ing blanks lol

[EDIT]

just started reading the link Rj put up, what a load of ****, he wants all petrol cars off the road by 2020

‘I think the combination of car licence and petrol costs could, if we develop the new technology, be to the benefit of car drivers.’

how are we going to benefit from the rising prices? :tosser:

Lee
10-07-08, 07:06 PM
It would definately appear hes trying to leave Cameron with the biggest mess possible.

Same thing happened here locally when Rendall (lib's) knew he was going to be ousted. He made some big fine messes for poor old Benyon before he left. Luckily, Benyon sorted it all out pretty quick, making Rendall look like even more of a tool. Hopefully Cameron will have the same effect.

Mike
10-07-08, 07:09 PM
Im not a politcal person, buts Gordon Brown is a complete ****ing **** up.

Tax Evasion FTW.

L14MNP
10-07-08, 07:13 PM
We can only hope mate. That whole speech is a mindless rant from someone with their head so far up their own **** they haven't a single clue what it's like to live in modern day Britain.

"The Prime Minister is also understood to be looking to teach motorists ‘eco-driving techniques’ that will bring down fuel consumption"

Like not using V8 Jags for 200 yard jaunts?

BROWN YOU ARE A ****ING ****ER

tony k
10-07-08, 07:26 PM

well spoken dar plus i think they should all be shot i hate the lot of the ****ing ****s they just f*** it up for all of us:mad:

except the minted lot

draper
10-07-08, 07:37 PM

lol

+rep

Jack
10-07-08, 07:52 PM
just started reading the link Rj put up, what a load of ****, he wants all petrol cars off the road by 2020
I think we all know he's living in cloud cuckoo land if he expects that to happen. As said, if he's so hot on petrol, why isn't he diverting government funding into finding reliable alternative fuels? ****ing muppet.

lol, Lee thats probably just it, he realises he's out so having a bit of fun whilst he's still there and creating a big fcukup for Cameron

Nick Griffin for PM :thumb: LMFAO lol