PDA

View Full Version : Cant belive it im ill!!

Nobby
09-07-08, 09:06 PM
Never thought i would have to say this but its happend ive actually converted faith and bought a Nova loon!! hehe £120 smakers tax and mot needs a steering column as some **** broke into it before i bought it a good t cut and polish and away we go!!

only got this one pic doesnt do it anmy justice as it was an old couple i bought it off who never cleaned it and how do i put this . . . liked to scrape it along the wall by the side of there house lol

plans are tidy up bodywork maybe respray, fit me xe, fit my cesaros maybe paint them in gloss black gte bumper and grill and clear indicators or might go the euroish look will see hehe!!:thumb:

http://i38.tinypic.com/347917m.jpg

burgo
09-07-08, 09:07 PM
good lad. welcome aboard. see adam thats another one :P

Nobby
09-07-08, 09:09 PM
^^ i hope this one can cope a little better when it gets stuck in mud :( lol

burgo
09-07-08, 09:15 PM
to be fair that was your own fault lol

Nobby
09-07-08, 09:18 PM
lol i just didnt know which way to go ultimate fail!

Jack
09-07-08, 09:19 PM
Welcome to Performance Saloon Group.

BIGS
09-07-08, 10:30 PM
get on my son, saloons ftw

Leeboo
09-07-08, 10:34 PM
Good grief, I feared a thread on news of a terminal illness:eek: . God forbid.

However, your illness is not life threatening, you will sell your illness and stick with the hatch:thumb: . Only kiddin, I love saloons too.

burgo
09-07-08, 10:48 PM
Good grief, I feared a thread on news of a terminal illness:eek: . God forbid.

However, your illness is not life threatening, you will sell your illness and stick with the hatch:thumb: . Only kiddin, I love saloons too.in that case let the hatch burn and get a loon :)

Leeboo
09-07-08, 10:49 PM
in that case let the hatch burn and get a loon :)

It might burn itself if I don't get the damn shorted wires sorted! Again, god forbid!