PDA

View Full Version : you have just got to READ THIS !!!!

Ric 16v
27-09-02, 08:13 PM
just been reading the new total vauxhall magazine and came across this article on page 18 in blue, corsa GSi hmmmm... the 14k corsa we've been waiting for is less than a year away. when we spoke to our contacts in germany, two engines were under evaluation; the new 2-litre 16-valve turbo engine :o which will debut in the vectra SRi in march, and the tiny 1.6-litre turbo unit which has been developed. emissions are the bugger on this one. whichever, expect a big rear spoiler, zafira GSi-style style front bumper, astra turbo brakes and bodykits galore. so if u read all that the corsa is getting a 2.0 turbo engine even though it will be an ecotec it will still be fookin fast, it's a shame the corsa is getting all these goodies and the biggest engine the nova got was a 1.6 8v but the nova GSi interior is miles better than the corsa GSi !!!!!! the nova's will be extinct pretty soon because every one will be getting a corsa and the nova will only be used for thrashing about in !!!!! that's what really pisses me off someone thrashing a good diecent car !!!!! twats (no offence to anyone)

djp_y2k
27-09-02, 11:11 PM
sounds good. cant wait to go out in one.

The nova will never be extinct, there will always be enthusiasts out there with one.

ade
27-09-02, 11:49 PM
I agree - All we'll do is take the best bits off the kit from the corsa and mod it to fit the nova. prob nick the engine too lol!

The nova will never die - as long as we preserve them, mod them and let the sh1te ones rot they'll go'wan and an and an!

:D

Ric 16v
28-09-02, 06:52 PM
lol :lol: ade it'll probably take a bit to make the body kits fit and the engine but it will be worth it !!!!! the nearest town to me (penrith, cumbria) there is hardly any novas !!!!!! :o there is 2 lads (both 17) with 1.4 sr's mk1's and they drive them like total pricks 1 lad rolled his on a roundabout !!! tit head, but there is atleast 20 corsas and there all shit

ade
28-09-02, 11:07 PM
lol m8 - u need to check this site out!

http://www.knowhere.co.uk/3154_stuff.html

My g/f sister works for penrith council and she reckons theyre TONS of "neds in novas" as she put it - they all hang out in a certain area - like a little "novatown"

:D

I went to Penrith the other week - never seen SO many car accessory/performance shops

lol!