PDA

View Full Version : Brown Check Nova Sport/SR Drivers Seat Wanted

salter
07-07-08, 07:04 PM
Has anyone got a good drivers seat for sale ? I do only need the base and bottom seat part as the seat catches have broken on mine

Thanks
David

ck
11-07-08, 02:26 AM
sorry not been able to sort this out yet:( currently i have 7 seats. and 2 cars (sport and SR) so i will only use 4 and have 3 left over. i believe you need one and steve needs a pair. im sure i can sort something out for you two..

just been really busy at moment thats all otherwise woudl have sorted this out long time ago..

salter
18-07-08, 11:11 AM
sorry not been able to sort this out yet:( currently i have 7 seats. and 2 cars (sport and SR) so i will only use 4 and have 3 left over. i believe you need one and steve needs a pair. im sure i can sort something out for you two..

just been really busy at moment thats all otherwise woudl have sorted this out long time ago..

Thanks for your help ck, yes will still be interested if you have the drivers seat or base.:thumb:

salter
03-09-08, 03:58 PM
BTTT, only need the base if thats any help but must be in good condition

Cheers

salter
09-09-08, 07:33 PM
bttt

ck
12-09-08, 05:38 PM
sat here in my room, the base is pretty mint tbh. the bolster on the upright has gone and been patched up but the base is defo good. whats it worth lol? postage will be about £12 unless you highlands-ect which is about £22 unfortunatly lol.

salter
15-10-08, 12:11 PM
bttt