PDA

View Full Version : Hiya !

GRVaux
27-09-02, 11:38 AM
Hiya ! :)

I've not been on the board for months now, been really busy on another site and also haven't found much success with nova's, but thought i should show my face again.

Kev - I had to register this username as i couldnt remember the password for my previous username, Grant Rees, it also said on the password request form that the EMail i was entering was incorrect.
If you could sort this mate, i'd be grateful.

Some of you will hopefully remember me, Ade - you sent me a CD on the wheel clamp posting when my first nova (1.0L) got stolen, Damian, Sid, David P, if they still frequent the site should remember me. :)

Loads of new faces i see !

Grant.

ade
27-09-02, 02:59 PM
Alright m8! :D

Nice to have you back!

Finally got round to rebuilding my car - check out the mmouth post on general thread under personal injury update

LOL!

U planning on getting another nova?

Ade

wisewood
27-09-02, 03:02 PM
I remember you mate - but i have found religion since we last met. :D

check out muppet corner.

Sid
27-09-02, 03:12 PM
Bonjour

GRVaux
27-09-02, 03:18 PM
After my first one got stolen and stripped, i brought a 1.3SR from someone on this site, which then seized 2 months later on a motorway.

To cut a long story short, i'm basically now playing it normal in a MK3 Fiesta (i know), until next June when i'm going to start modifiying work again on a MK3 Astra. By then, i will hopefully have a 2yrs NCB & allowed 12 points instead of the 6 at the moment. (6points in first two years of driving bollox) .

So watch this space basically !

RobIsGrt18
27-09-02, 04:37 PM
welcome back m8

GRVaux
29-09-02, 01:08 PM
I kind of got a bit dis-heartened when my nova got robbed and the second one seized up, so i thought i'd just give give novaload and other car sites a break for a while. Also seeing as i'm driving a MK3 Fiesta for the next 9 months !

Realised there's no point in moping around anymore though, got to get back in the vaux community and now learn from previous experience with cars on what not to do etc in the future.

:)