PDA

View Full Version : Nova Rally Shell

greg1.4
07-07-08, 05:40 PM
I am selling my nova rally shell..this has had quite alot of work, but still needs finishing off. it is a solid shell, harry hockley chassis plating kit, strut top plates, full WELD IN roll cage with X Doorbars, X Rear Diagnol, Roof Brace, Forward triangulation to strut tops, Cobra Monaco bucket seats with side mounts, WRC roof vent and axle stand mounts in sill, Bias Pedal box with dash adjuster, OMP adjustable strut brace, Rear Group A Bilsteins, Rear Perspex windows,polybushed rear axle, Polybushed bottom arms and Track Control Arms. I will also chuck in a spare set of rear shocks (spax adjustables), astra GTE rear discs, Astra internal shifter..

I have got a 1400 8v engine to go with it, weber inlet manifold, weber 40 DCOE's, 300 deg Highlift Cam and adjustable vernier pulley, big valve head (ported and polished)..

also got a 2.0 8v engine to go with it, all panels, got 5 litres of paint and hardener etc to paint the shell with.

Will also give my spare shell (standard) but needs a few new panels (already got slam panel)

£2000

greg1.4
08-07-08, 12:00 PM
ttt

Andy Jeb
09-07-08, 10:52 AM
Any Photos Greg?

Jonezy
09-07-08, 10:51 PM
hi will you sell the pedal box thanks

abbott
10-07-08, 05:08 PM
bump

fennyLET
10-07-08, 05:14 PM
For Rally doent the windows need to be Polly Carb?