PDA

View Full Version : interior styling

novanutter149
25-09-02, 05:30 PM
just got myself a nova it allready has bodykit and aloys looks mint. but im unhappy with the interior but cannot find anywhere on the net for interior styling. someone help me please!!!!! :roll:

Ben (lurk75)
25-09-02, 05:43 PM
Basically two ways of going...

Either tear it all out and fit some buckets a cage and some alloy footrests :lol:

OR

Go for the street cruiser version and get the seats trimmed in leather and fit a big system, TV's, PS2 etc etc

ade
25-09-02, 09:55 PM
what motor u got? wot colour?

I'd go for street cruise style - I retrimmed my interior - came out well smart!

(IMO)

U wanna speak to cool marty for some radical ideas

Hes given me inspriation to completely trash my next nova interior

Nova wasp

?Marty?
26-09-02, 12:45 AM
Though some of my 'radical' ideas are making light clusters with baking foil inside and etc :lol: (i can't find that post, i think it was deleted :o ) shocking.

Mr Dan
26-09-02, 02:25 PM
Try Direct Car Parts for some bits if you're looking on the web,

http://www.directcarparts.co.uk/interior.htm

I've used them twice before and they give you free delivery within a couple of days and have a selection of interior stuff. Thought they were pretty good myself.

8)

Alex
26-09-02, 02:57 PM
ade didn't your mum retrim your interior...

Ben (lurk75)
26-09-02, 05:33 PM
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

ade
27-09-02, 12:22 AM
She sure did! (thats wot I meant when I said "I" did it - was my ideas :D ! She did a grand job too - I watch very closely so I could do my next one!

I however had to cut the pattern out, undo the esisting seats then re-assemble them, harder than sewing it together

Had blisterd and cramp for days!

lol!

locky
29-09-02, 06:26 PM
Wot part of Wales ru from?
Try painting some of the plastic the same colour as ur car, but dont go ott, as it'll look tacky!