PDA

View Full Version : anyone lost a Nova?

oneborn
24-09-02, 11:30 AM
Guys,

Has anyone here lost a red Nova? The car is an H reg with the usual bolt on goodies (tee-tray rear spoiler, cow catcher, M3 skirts etc. etc.) and was at the Custom Car show at Long Marston drag strip on Sunday. The car has been left on a private road in Stratford-upon-Avon, and has been reported to the police twice already, who do not have it recorded as stolen. As it is on private land, you are risking getting it towed (assuming you do not have the owners consent, if you do, my apologies) or if it has been pinched, email me with the name of the web site advertised on the rear window or the reg number and I'll tell you where you can find it.

It looks well cared for, it would be a shame to see it 'disposed' of.... :!:

wisewood
24-09-02, 11:47 AM
How forgetful would you have to be to just forget where you parked you car... and then not report it stolen as you are sure you will remember where you put it eventually.

Anonymous
24-09-02, 12:05 PM
it is obviously this web site lol

wisewood
24-09-02, 12:38 PM
not strictly true Ick - this sticker could have been in the side window... lol.

oneborn
24-09-02, 03:54 PM
it is obviously this web site lol

Wrong! :D The website advertised does not appear to have a DNS entry, so I thought I had better try here (found it on Google).

Seriously, no body knows whose car this might be? I can't see it staying where it is or being intact for much longer. It is also dangerously parked, at the entrance to a private road, so sooner or later some juggernaught is going to twat it.

wisewood
24-09-02, 03:57 PM
why don't you break into it as gently as possible and just shift it to your place - and leave a sign by the road where the car was saying where you have moved it to - lmao.

oneborn
24-09-02, 04:03 PM
why don't you break into it as gently as possible and just shift it to your place - and leave a sign by the road where the car was saying where you have moved it to - lmao.

Not really my bag, not enough cylinders for a start, but the stereo is better than mine.........

kevw
24-09-02, 04:13 PM
email or PM me the name of the website address please. I may know the owner of the website...

yela_nova_rob
25-09-02, 10:13 AM
Has anyone found the owner yet

Anonymous
25-09-02, 10:41 AM
on corsasport there is some one who can tell you the owner details of the car by the reg i think he is a cop or something like that

ade
25-09-02, 11:45 AM
If no one wants it I'll have it!!!

I'm looking for a project car at the mo!

Cant the police trace the woener through the reggy? Think if it had been reported twice they would have contacted the owner - unless he/she are dead!? :o

Abandoned modded nova in a private side lane - no one around - no owner - sounds suss to me!

Ade

wisewood
25-09-02, 11:59 AM
maybe the owner locked him / herself in the boot accidentally and has become so weak he/she cannot scream and make noises to get assistance... someone should force it open.

Tilly
25-09-02, 01:45 PM
I know a good owner for it :lol: :lol:

oneborn
25-09-02, 02:41 PM
Has anyone found the owner yet

well, the car has now disappeared. The old bill came round last night and went over it in some detail, and then it was removed by the owners overnight. Aparently the camshaft had broken :o .

And I didn't get round to pinching the stereo....