PDA

View Full Version : MK on a Sunday Night !!!

RobIsGrt18
24-09-02, 10:09 AM
Anyone in the MK/Northants/Beds/Bucks area get ya selfs down to mk on a sunday night, it was awesome the other night, with a large turnout. Lets hope it lasts this time!!

So anyone interested (and you should be) it kicks off bout 8pm outside the hockey stadium

Anonymous
24-09-02, 12:02 PM
in was there lol it was wicked street racing lol

i went up and down a few times :D till i blew my car up

Breeny
24-09-02, 02:26 PM
This was meant not to be published on the web :roll:

RobIsGrt18
24-09-02, 03:24 PM
lol says who breeny ???

i think it shud be published, it is after all a good event and gives people a chance to meet others !!

Will
24-09-02, 03:49 PM
lol, cause of police roberto, oh well, dont live there nemore and gona be car less sooooon! :)

Breeny
24-09-02, 04:18 PM
Because it'll have people from all over coming again. Thats why the police stopped it, it was getting too big and out of control.

Now that a few people have started hearing that its open again, hence the twats in the cossies playing ruining it for everyone else.

If cruising is to continue, people like that are gonna have to stop. I know which i'd rather prefer Cruising (with fairly controlled circumstances) or No cruising at all.

Have you not read the new law on cruising???? Look down the page, its time a few people realised whats gonna happen if we dont sort it out.

RobIsGrt18
24-09-02, 04:48 PM
yeh i agree with ya m8, but its hard to stop peeps from coming, esp when it gets put up on other boards i.e cs etc...

its a shame that the peeps in cossies etc..have to razz it up and down the road bit, dunno why cos its a very short road !!

i really enjoy mk...esp meeting peeps i aint seen foor ages, would just be wicked if everyone could stay in the car park and wonder bout as intended!!

Anonymous
25-09-02, 10:45 AM
thats what makes it worth going

it is just boing with a few cars and every one just ssitting against there cars

ask any one who went to mk on sun it was the best one ever i stoppped going to mk cos it was so fucking boring seeing the same cars each week

that cossie was awsome racing the rx 7 and my mate in his scooby

much better when stuff like that haopens

Jim
25-09-02, 11:52 AM
Dam it...I was driving back from Stockport sunday night. At 10pm I was in MK just by the McDonalds near the Hockey Stadium. I saw a saxo at that big roundabout with the traffic lights, but I also saw a police car. I wanted to take a look at the Hockey Stadium, but I had the girlfriend in the car and she insisted we went to her folks house :(

Sounded like a good night, just a shame about the idiots racing. Not that you'd catch me doing any kind of racing :roll: