PDA

View Full Version : what a day!

ade
29-06-08, 12:48 PM
The fecking sh1tey scottish weather is really fecking p1ssing me off!

Had plans to work on my car today but NO the weather just cant make it fecking mind up.

one minute is dead nice then 5 mins later some monster black cloud comes over and dumps its load all over the place!

Its actually blue sky at the moment and it's RAINING!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GRRRR!

I'd planned to spray my wings but there's so much moisture in the air it'd just feck the paint up!

Ste L
29-06-08, 12:50 PM
goood old british weather eh?

so much for being summer

Philsutton
29-06-08, 01:05 PM
The sun is out here and all well. But to be honest lets remember what happened this time last year, least the country isnt under 6 foot of water.

Jack
29-06-08, 01:10 PM
Hot and muggy here, heavy showers too. Need to have a decent thunderstorm but this country can't even do that right

Martin
29-06-08, 03:14 PM
The sun is out here and all well. But to be honest lets remember what happened this time last year, least the country isnt under 6 foot of water.

Funy you should say that.. my street is about 2" deep atm

mowgli
29-06-08, 09:23 PM
Funy you should say that.. my street is about 2" deep atm

Yes, but we are talking about rain......................

Anyway, I have a hobby that the weather can't ruin... Windsurfing, I go out knowing I'm going to get soaked at some point. This afternoon on Rutland Water, it lashed it down, which is really quite an experience, my mate fell off his board & couldn't get back on cos it was so slippy.

BIGS
29-06-08, 09:35 PM
sounds like its crap up your way. been lovely all day today down here and hopefully it will last

stevenf
30-06-08, 01:25 AM
i was getting my nova towed in earlier with no windscreen and it started to chuck it down. as soon as i got it home the rain stopped :( typical sods law lol

Lauren
30-06-08, 09:02 AM
Ah don't worry, it was my 21st last week, brilliant weather all week till it gets to Friday when i'm due to have my party and it pisses down with rain... :mad:

Dod
30-06-08, 09:34 AM
Usually on any 21st I've been at including my own, we all just got drunk in a pub, went to a club and then home. The rain didnt really effect us.

I'm the same all weekend Ade, not only the rain and poor weather conditions but it puts you in the worst of humour and you just dont want to do anything. I wound up watchins 1/2 the second series of the Dukes of Hazzard with the dog!!

ade
01-07-08, 10:05 PM
its still fecking raining!

GRRRRR!