PDA

View Full Version : Nova Sport/ SR front seats wanted

Steve
24-06-08, 02:43 PM
As above, I have the rears but need the fronts in reasonable condition, and also in the brown/yellow check pattern not brown/red.

Im in kent so anywhere fairly local would be ideal, otherwise can meet either at billing or retro show. :thumb:

Steve
28-06-08, 12:06 PM
bump

Steve
06-07-08, 04:29 PM
Still after a pair of these, anyone going to billing?

ck
07-07-08, 06:32 AM
do u have a solid rear bench or 60/40 split? should be able to sort something for u regardng front seats give me a few days... i have a 60/40 rear bench but need to find a solid one :(

Steve
07-07-08, 10:12 PM
No sorry ive only got a split rear bench as well, the other option is to get a poverty spec rear bench and have it re-trimmed.

Front seats would be brilliant if you've got some, are you going to billing or will they need collecting from plymouth?

I pm'd offplot about the seats as well as I remember him saying he had various sport bits, but doesnt llok like he's been online for a while.

Steve
10-07-08, 07:12 PM
Come on, someone must have a pair!!

ck
11-07-08, 02:28 AM
i do lol, i have 7 front seats lol. gonna sort em out see which ones im gonna use. salter needs one aswell so once ive worked out which 4 im gonna keep for my sport and sr i will have the three left over for you and salter. ill try and do this over the weekend...

chris

Steve
11-07-08, 09:04 PM
Ok cool mate, I pm'd you my email so if you could send some pics when you get a chance, and i'll let you know. :thumb: