PDA

View Full Version : complete x16xel and f13 gearbox

burgo
23-06-08, 05:25 PM
since getting his bike licence my mate has lost interet in his astra so is stripping it. so up for sale is a complete x16xel out of a vectra but with a mk3 astra loom, ecu, key and transponder. the reason for the astra loom is it has the all important black 9 pin plug which makes it much easier to wire in.
this engine has also had a new cambelt, plugs, oil and filter so is ready to just bolt in. it will come with the downpipe aswell as i struggled to find this one. the f13 box is out of a nova and i have a gte flywheel and clutch if you want it as these are much lighter than the standard item. i have a video of it running, please ignore how loud it is as it had no exhaust at the time, towards the end when the revs drop you can hear how sweet it runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uzbn-y4KE4

FAO admin, i want one billion dollers for it :roll:. or offers please. and make sure there sensible

burgo
25-06-08, 12:22 AM
up

MC
27-06-08, 12:05 AM
The video doesn't really show much. Is it still in the car, and can you 100% guarantee that it doesn't knock or smoke. I've been stung once already.

MC

burgo
27-06-08, 01:20 AM
what would you like the video to show mc as it is still in the car and i can show you what ever you want. put it this way, if it doesnt sell i will put it in my car

MC
27-06-08, 07:15 AM
I'd like to see the exhaust gasses. Shame it doesn't have an exhaust on as you won't really be able to listen in.

Whereabouts is it, Kettering? If so I'm not far.

MC

burgo
27-06-08, 09:15 AM
yes mate in kettering off weekley glebe road. ill get another vid later for you mate