PDA

View Full Version : fucked out

carltoncrazy
20-09-02, 11:38 PM
right serious here guys,
and i wuldnt turn to the net if i wernt at the last straw ok.
b honest i got loadza stress in my life and im gonna pop soon.
ok we all been there.
seriously how do you lot deal with this?
right il b blunt any person thinks it clever put a wise comment here DONT,jus go to anther post n make it

dave.gsi
20-09-02, 11:44 PM
i like to take out my work/girlfriend related stress out on my car, go out for a good 45 minute thrash racing anythink u come accross, you'll be cheery before u know it! :D

MattyWoo
20-09-02, 11:45 PM
I got myself a punch bag and some gloves, hung it up and smacked the fcuk out of it. Seriously made me feel a lot better, i just do that when i feel stressed, i also leant it to my neighbour when he was goin through a divorce!!
But it hurts ure hands if u punch it too hard :(

carltoncrazy
21-09-02, 12:08 AM
ok bunch ban wuld break,3 doors in my house ive smacked in ive blown the nova head afterr thrashing,trying playing basket ball,footy etc

Cheese
21-09-02, 12:11 AM
I just ride my bike (BMX), cant really explain, but riding with friends or alone is a great way to escape from everyday stresses, and everything always seems less fcuked up when you finish.. :)
Or just talk to friends (female ones are best ;) ), coz they always seem able to make everything clearer and not as bad as you first thought..
Dont drive my car anymore, had far too many near misses when driving and not thinnking straight :?

Ben :)

carltoncrazy
21-09-02, 12:15 AM
bmx riding,not bad,not bad at all.
going get my old one out now,if the tyres aint flat.
lol thxs gd 1
ina

Cheese
21-09-02, 12:18 AM
No worries mate, and MK has some of the best street riding in the country, just watch out for the little scallies that try to rob your bike though! :evil:

Ben :)

?Marty?
21-09-02, 12:20 AM
Basketball. Best sport ever invented.

Stress? Take it out on the purple leaded custard chucker. :lol:

Seriously, though different things work for different people. Do physical activity to release the tension/stress/anger eg. boxing, lifting weights, and etc Or just chill and unwind by listening to some music or go watch a film. Though if it's an action movie, you'll be climbing the walls with adrenalin afterwards. So choose a comedy, or something.

carltoncrazy
21-09-02, 12:28 AM
well ive been smacking a ball agaisnt the wall all day and i dont feel nowt better

Mr_Moo
21-09-02, 12:31 AM
Doors are good!

My door, my sisters old bedroom door, and the utility room door are all f u c k e d ...plus my wardrobe doors! :D

Running......u can run for MILES with LOADS of adrenaline!

Shame ur MILES from home wen it runs out :cry: ehhhe

locky
21-09-02, 08:53 AM
Throw stuff, iv launched all sorts at my wall in my room, but thats only if im real bad, i dont really suffer from stress, but i can "flip out" but thats quite rare 2! i once picked up a clothes thingy that sits on the radiator, launched that, and pud a huge dent in the wall!
thats wot works 4 me!

Tilly
21-09-02, 10:36 AM
I shout and scream and smoke lots. Crying is good to

cassanova
21-09-02, 11:13 AM
im sure i shouldnt say this, being a bloke, but if we're all honest... does any1 eva feel like they just wana fuckin cry (as tilly said), i always think that could sort a few things, always did when i was little, but i cant do it anymore :? dont think ive cried since i was about 10. Bless me

As far as realistic stress relief goes, if it gets too much i usually end up walking up in a forest near my house (not very clever in the dark tho lol)

Ford

carltoncrazy
21-09-02, 12:29 PM
nayh i aint ashamed to admit i cry,still do,does relief stress but sadly bveen thro that stage,jus bout to kick sum kids head in a minute ago wen he was sitting my lass car alarm off,but he got away,
ass hole

Dan
21-09-02, 01:33 PM
just go crazy and flip out, look at me its did me no harm

ermmmmmmm lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol:

spanishfly
21-09-02, 01:37 PM
i find that i break something then get stressed bout that then i realise what a prick i'm being get more stessed then i go xr2i/rs turbo or n e thing hunting in my mota:)

ade
21-09-02, 02:33 PM
I find walking, speed walking ans speed walking up mountains is a great way of busting stress.

Handy for me coz I'm surrounded by 3,000ft mountains, just get a tent, a weekend ruck sack, pitch up on yer own in the middle of nowhere (bottom of ben nevis is cool!) then get up DEAD EARLY, catch the morning air and speed walk up it! Get to the top in about 4 hours (missing all the crowds coz they always set off later in the morning)
Getting to the top is a serios achievement and rewards with stunning scenery - its also incredibly quiet! Amazing to just scream yer lungs out and destress yerself!
To get down, just head for "the run" and slide down the north face on yer arse in the human bob sleigh run (basically a bob sleigh track that has been formed in ice and snow out of the shape of peoples bums!) - decend about 1,500 ft in 5 minutes!

Mental adrenalin rush and releaves TONS of stress!

Totally knackering though but seriously rewarding! Get the weight of the world off yer shoulders by climbing to the top of the world! (well the UK anyway!)

Comedy also works for me - take myself off to a comedy club and laugh - laughing biggest stress reliever! Works for me

Failing that and seriously - try the Samaratains - theyre amazing...

Hope u sort her probs out soon m8 - h8 seeing people stressed...

ade
:)

carltoncrazy
21-09-02, 02:50 PM
ade m8 not many moutians round here.sliding 300 ft on ya arse ouch,
yeh smartians,if im honest i dont like talk 2 ppl much.one person i like chatted 2 proper has now gone so basical im now fuck,
fucking nova wont start now,gonna burn that piece of shit soon.
glad no1 post dumb comment coz if they had fink id b bannned for my reply.
keep the ideas comming guys(and tllly)

Matt Finary
21-09-02, 03:24 PM
Smash and break stuff! it is the best way. while doing the flying machine i smashed up two wings, two doors, two tailgates and a 14Inch steel

carltoncrazy
21-09-02, 03:53 PM
how the hel do ya reck a steel wheel.
or is it better not to ask

Matt Finary
21-09-02, 04:21 PM
9inch grinder, lump hammer and a pi55ed off matt :o

Matt :)

djp_y2k
21-09-02, 04:47 PM
if you dont do any sport start now.

When I used to swim and was realy pissed off, I would train real hard. I used to get out actually smiling as I'd forgot all my troubles.

Give it a go as it may work.

Mr_Moo
21-09-02, 05:30 PM
/me not afraid 2 admit i cry as well.....last time was over a S-W-T !!!

SHe hurt me REAL bad......BITCH!!!

Rachel Freshwater is a fucking BITCH/SLAG/COMPULSIVE LIAR/FLIRT/SLIME/ANNOYING PIG!!!! :twisted:

carltoncrazy
21-09-02, 11:27 PM
well i cant swim so thats one out the window

Matt Finary
22-09-02, 12:08 AM
Hayzer just get a grinder and hammer and a rusty shell. spray on the side of it Hayzer's Stress Relief Shell.

Matt :)

carltoncrazy
22-09-02, 04:16 PM
no fink il jus do that 2 my nova now

?Marty?
22-09-02, 10:46 PM
The Fast and the Furious. Speeding fist. Fist of fury. Have a wank!
:lol:

Buy tickets to a slip knot concert and beat the shit out of people legally. ish.

ade
24-09-02, 10:57 PM
take up martial arts n channel yer anger - punch bag in the garage - or just a large hessian sack full of sand hanging from the rafters - roadhouse style!