PDA

View Full Version : Coldplay - Viva La Vida

krobinson
19-06-08, 10:37 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KKreC3peIGw

Epic, absolutely awesome song.. Good to see them back, even bigger than better, didnt think it was possible!

Keith

SRimon
19-06-08, 10:39 PM
I got the album, very slow starter, but finished well.

Adam
19-06-08, 10:39 PM
There new album is AWESOME

Lost
Viva La Vida
Lovers in Japan

Great songs

krobinson
19-06-08, 10:45 PM
I must say, I love all sorts of music, from deep house, to chillout, and loads of bands, but coldplay are the only band that I can buy their album and gaurentee to not skip any songs whilst playing it.

Awesome.

Dave.
19-06-08, 10:55 PM
i think violet hill is also a great song, aswell as some of their old classics :thumb:

dan16v
19-06-08, 11:00 PM
Any cold play tune makes me want to commit suicide! cannot stand them!

Adam
19-06-08, 11:04 PM
What type of music do you like?

Dave.
19-06-08, 11:09 PM
What type of music do you like?

DUM DIDDY DUM DUM DIDDY DUM DIDDY DUM DUM DIDDY DUM DIDDY DUM DUM DIDDY DUM DIDDY DUM DUM DIDDY DUM DIDDY DUM DUM DIDDY DUM DIDDY DUM DUM DIDDY DUM DIDDY DUM DUM DIDDY DUM DIDDY DUM DUM DIDDY etc lol

Adam
19-06-08, 11:11 PM
What :confused:

Rolf Harris?

Jonlem
19-06-08, 11:21 PM
Its a awesome album, possibly their best.

Dave.
19-06-08, 11:32 PM
What :confused:

Rolf Harris?

yes.. Rolf Harris...........:wtf:

Jack
20-06-08, 08:16 AM
Hmm, at best Coldplay have always just been background music for me. Don't really dislike them but not something I'd put on if I specifically wanted to listen to some music.

Philsutton
20-06-08, 08:24 AM

Glad im not the only one, they just remind of Radio Head. well in the way that it induces suicide. Its just too depressing for my liking.

Stuart
20-06-08, 08:48 AM
depressing, repetative and I'd never tire of punching Chris Martin in the face.

I like all sorts of music, but just because Radio 1 said "Coldplay are great" dosent mean you have to believe them ;)

meritlover
20-06-08, 08:53 AM
over-rated crap, music to slit your wrists to.

Jack
20-06-08, 08:59 AM
I like all sorts of music, but just because Radio 1 said "Coldplay are great" dosent mean you have to believe them ;)
lmfao true.

Is jo whiley still hawking arctic monkeys? lol

dan16v
20-06-08, 09:14 AM
lol there was me thinking i was shot down and no one to back me up!:thumb:
As for music i like,- the new school hardcore, and trance/ techno from the late 90's early 2000's!
oh and Jo Jo! only due to the fact id love to throw one up her as she looks so young:thumb: lol

Jonlem
20-06-08, 09:15 AM
Everyone entitled to their own opinion, however I do feel the Artics have some of best written songs about, Last Of The Shadow Puppets album is a masterpiece IMO, very few people have that talent, let alone someone that young.

I do listen to ANYTHING though, dj drum and bass and house, go to most indie festivals and will listen to Radio 2 anytime so I wouldn't class myself as biased to one genre of music.

Dod
20-06-08, 09:22 AM
I liked Yellow and the "Nobody said it was easy..." song, sorry I cant remember the title but not really into that style of music at all.

Also, to tip the topic slightly, I heard one of my Favourite songs of all time the other day, "Prodigy, Breathe" which was first released in 1994!! I cant get over how old it is!!

craig green
20-06-08, 09:59 AM
I bought Colplays 1st album years ago & sold it at a loss within hours of leaving the shop.

I liked the 2nd album (??) & X&Y was OK, but I've tired of their sound & Chris Martins goody-goody song writing skills. I just dont think I can stomach giving the new album a try. I dont like what I've heard so far.

Like Stu says, too many bands are where they are due to the backing of Radio 1, I see right through this blatant favouritism & so shun most of the tat they push. I dont listen to R1 anaymore except for Tongy & Fabio.

Chris Martins nasal tone of voice grates against me aswell.

Adam
20-06-08, 05:38 PM
oh and Jo Jo! only due to the fact id love to throw one up her as she looks so young:thumb: lol
lol lol

Thats because she is so young.

Barely legal :D

Saloon_rich
21-06-08, 11:08 AM
just finsihed scanning through this thread and coldplay came on the radio lol

weird

as for music genre ... pop punk ftw!!!! :cool:

Jack
21-06-08, 11:34 AM
Video removed due to copyright violation lol