PDA

View Full Version : swap my mk.2 for your mk.1 - any interested ?

jimbob-mcgrew
19-06-08, 08:23 PM
im going to be selling my nova, its a 1.2, 3 door, mk.2 merit in flame red, no sunroof, and buying a mk.1 with similar spec in any colour, but then i thought, why sell and buy if i can swap. rustwise - bootfloor and under back seats are mint, battery trays abit crusty, but no holes, nearside rear arch mint, offside rear arch could do with a look at, sills arent too bad and the overall paint finish is abit faded, could do with a cutting. reliable car tho, decent runner, just coming up on 65k, starts everytime, 7 months mot, 6 months tax. all standard bar the back seats taken out.

any interested ?

Rickyb
20-06-08, 05:36 PM
how much to buy?

jimbob-mcgrew
21-06-08, 02:32 PM
just aswell the threads been moved. decided not to swap anymore, as ive got another car allready and its been a timely/costly hassle keeping both of them on the road, so ill sell them both, then get a mk.1 i think.

i was looking for £320 big man, but if it sells quick as i need it to, ill give £20 back for time/petrol and sell at £300, ill sort some pics out for you over the weekend if poss.

oh, when i said standard bar the back seats i lied, i forgot a few bits - the stereo and speakers are gone too and the ciggy lighter and clock have been discconected for the time beeing. forgot to mention that the dash around the stereo has some brutalist marks from one of the previous owners that was in a hurry to get the stereo out by the looks of it.. its not so bad tho.. youll see in the pics.

jimbob-mcgrew
21-06-08, 02:38 PM
parts for sale.. ? ahhh

Rickyb
22-06-08, 12:05 PM
looking forward to pics