PDA

View Full Version : Mk 2 Nova GTE conversion

Switch_
18-06-08, 10:02 PM
I have a Nova gte up for sale. 12 months mot, 4 months tax

Now i have recently changed the engine and the new lump has 37000 miles on it, runs sounds as a pound and now problems or dramas at all. It has a four branch and a peco back box. These are the only engine modifications. It has new spark plugs, leads oil filter new oil change etc...

The shell, now the shell has no rust what so ever completly solid all undersprayed and stonechip protected. All underneath in black front arches and begining of rear arches have been rolled properly welded and stone chiped 2 new rear quarters 2 new sills new front grill .axle and tank painted gloss black. Internal filler neck as external has been smoothed in. gmax shox and springs 60mm. 15"sezaro alloy wheels sandblasted painted black professinaly with centercaps rally style bonet straps. Car painted in signal yellow realy nice coulor with black vauxhall symbol decals gsi rear boot and bumpers and sideskirts all mint. The car has a full sri interor.

Currently 1.2 on the log book but will be changed soon, unless the new owner wanted 2 keep it that way..........

Bad Bits dey all have them:

Roof lining not fitted, how ever had the car before did a **** job so i ripped it out

Genuine reason for sale: Im in the forces so shes got 2 go quick sale wanted due 2 new posting aboard.

Im really gutted about having to sell this car alot of time and effort has been put in to her £1600 or sensible offers is what i wont and for a shell this clean an a engine with such low miles is very rare to come by.

Other nova parts and spares availble to many to list,

In bridgwater somerset S/W

feel free to email me on:

Cheese111@hotmail.co.uk

or call me on:

no time wasters please quick sale needed, pictures on later on tomoro.

cheers

NOVA_LEE
20-06-08, 01:58 PM
this the yellow nova ya bought off me mate an then broke it?