PDA

View Full Version : Stressed

boyle_46
18-06-08, 11:02 AM
Well good morning to the fine folk of PNG , im well chuffed just off the phone from huges and company ( insurance firm over here ) and got a quote for 3rd party fire and theft for £885.50 for the year in my own name , including 24 hour breakdown recovery ( which i think is essential driving a nova every day ) , tow to home or garage which ever is closest , key loss , punctures , home start , and solicitors fees paid :D

Now got on the phone to dvlni to get info on my liscence , ive lost the paper part of my provisional and have the card but before they will issue me with a full uk drivers liscence ive to apply for a replacement provisional and that will cost me £25.00 to send it back and recive my full uk one :tard: w4nkers , why cant they just take the pass certificate and the old provisional card bit and give me the new one without charging me for the bit of paper which they are going to get back within a week :cry: :cry: :cry:

on the phone to the exhaust center and they will put a standard backbox on for £35.00 inc VAT , and on the same day providing she passes MOT will mate my straight through and powerflow onto the standard manifold down pipe so thats 35 quid for the car to pass mot that i dont want to spend :mad:

Now ive to start and get into my tech coursework as this is the last day of the course and ive only 13 assignments to get done before 1.00 pm :cry:

pretty stressed fellars . Nath

Dod
18-06-08, 11:21 AM
Bought a lovely Cav Ecotec, drove it 3 days and had to put a clutch in it, got that done and fitted Konis, a new rear beam, Cav Turbo Leather interioer, spend a fortune washing and polishing it for the Rally weekend. so on the 5th day of the Rally the head gasket goes badly and its now a 3cyl.

Boyle, join the club mate.

boyle_46
18-06-08, 11:25 AM
what ever happened to the luck of the irish , it jus dont rain for me is pisses down ffs .

Dod
18-06-08, 11:30 AM
Well when you're as great as we are, you gotta take a few low blows to even it all out mate.....

Jack
18-06-08, 12:07 PM
ive only 13 assignments to get done before 1.00 pm :cry:
I still don't understand the student ethos of leaving stuff right til the last minute

Adam
18-06-08, 04:13 PM
I still don't understand the student ethos of leaving stuff right til the last minute
Its the law.
I did it on every project i ever did lol lol