PDA

View Full Version : Illegal number plates?!

Anonymous
03-11-00, 12:06 PM
I was thinking of getting some of those itallic bubble style numper plates made for my Nova, does anyone know what the penalty is for having one on your car?
Is it a fine, points?
Please let me know, cheers.

Anonymous
03-11-00, 12:46 PM
I've heard through the grape vine that (this is with half size number plates) that if you get pulled with them on, it'sa ?20 fine and you've got to put the old one's back on. I suppose that if you get pulled you can just say that you've just been taking pictures of the car, and that you forgot to take the number plates off when you finished. (probably won't work but heym give it a go!!!)

A half sized number plate on an SR/GTE front bumper with a massive air intake cut into it will look the kippers tits...go for it mate!!! it'll look better than italic one's (cos everyone got them)

Ged@roybacer

Anonymous
03-11-00, 12:52 PM
Best bet mat is ring Gary @ GT Grafix in Hyde,Manchester. He knows everything there is to know about plates, and they can make any style of plate. They are mail order too, the number is 0161 368 8598, tell him andy @ tarmacvandal sent you.

Anonymous
04-11-00, 01:38 PM
i have slightly modded plates and i just say that there the ones that came with the car mate and i get off with it most times