Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I have a cursed Nova.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look for where the pipes come out of the tank. A carb tank would be fine for a diesel. And If you have an spi one, pull the pump and replace it with some pipe.

Go low or Go home. Moderator Benn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't take me to be rude, but i think you need to crack on and lean the car, so you can sort/fix it rather than giving it to someone else, who i'm not sure if they know what they are doing...
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
    Far from suicidal
    Still I get them tendencies
    Bringing back them memories
    That I really miss when I reminisce

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benn View Post
    Don't take me to be rude, but i think you need to crack on and lean the car, so you can sort/fit it rather than giving it to someone else, who i'm not sure if they know what they are doing...
    100% this

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't take me to be rude, but i think you need to crack on and lean the car, so you can sort/fix it rather than giving it to someone else, who i'm not sure if they know what they are doing...
    If I could, I would have done. Sadly, I have no place to work and no tools to work with. I neither have a garage, nor a driveway. All I have is a street full of mud and jagged rocks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Car park?

I rebuild the whole front of my car once in a mutistory car park. As it was raining and i didnt have a garage.
    Tools.... You buy and youll use them alot. Start with a basic set and keep buying...
    Far from suicidal

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Car park?

I rebuild the whole front of my car once in a mutistory car park. As it was raining and i didnt have a garage.
    Tools.... You buy and youll use them alot. Start with a basic set and keep buying...
    Eh, multistory car parks you don't find a lot here, and there aren't any near me really. Even so, my car wouldn't make it that far, and they charge at every single one of them.

I do intend on buying tools at some point, I just don't have the funds for so. After I set aside all I need from my pay, I'm left with like, 10 - 15 Euro.

Edit: The one multi story I know of that has a lot of space is about a 45 minute drive away (with medium traffic) and they charge about 8 euro's per hour you stay there. I learned this when I went to watch a movie with my friends, and the ticket ended up coming to close to 30 euro's.
    Last edited by ShawnAzzopardi; 10-10-15 at 05:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats fair, having spare money isnt easy. But what you save not paying your mech, you can spend on tools.

And yea having to pay to park sucks. The one i used, you just got a ticket when you parked. Now you cant get in till you taken a ticket.
    Far from suicidal

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats fair, having spare money isnt easy. But what you save not paying your mech, you can spend on tools.

And yea having to pay to park sucks. The one i used, you just got a ticket when you parked. Now you cant get in till you taken a ticket.
    Plus I still have school to attend, as well as go to work right after, so once I'm done school and finally get a proper job, then I can start buying tools. I have 2 years left. A long time, but seeing how far I've come, not long at all.

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got my car back today. Apparently, my Nova doesn't have the fuel injection tank, it has a tank out of a diesel. So, that's not the problem. He bypassed the diesel filter and instead installed a petrol separator filter and we'll see how that goes. I'm absolutely baffled as to why I'm getting air out of the tank. Mechanic thinks it might be a vacuum problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnAzzopardi View Post
    Plus I still have school to attend, as well as go to work right after, so once I'm done school and finally get a proper job, then I can start buying tools. I have 2 years left. A long time, but seeing how far I've come, not long at all.
    Ah ok, totally understandable then.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnAzzopardi View Post
    I got my car back today. Apparently, my Nova doesn't have the fuel injection tank, it has a tank out of a diesel. So, that's not the problem. He bypassed the diesel filter and instead installed a petrol separator filter and we'll see how that goes. I'm absolutely baffled as to why I'm getting air out of the tank. Mechanic thinks it might be a vacuum problem.
    Wait thought your car was a diesel?
    Far from suicidal