Thread: Help on Standard Nova

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default those strips

you can make a real mess out of this but somehow i managed it, just do it slowly so you dont peel the paint off. the biggest problm is that you paint will look all differnt shades where the new paint has been covered by the strips. a good dose of t-cut clears that up ok tho, and u couldnt tell mine had them on now. just give it a go. cheap mods need a bit of guts, mainly becos u do em urslef. i do all the mods with my fella on the car, it rarely goes inot the garage, and its better that way. (somehow)

so basically just go for it.

go down the local market for a reduced price stereo. if u live near the midlands, go to wellesbourne market, MASSIVE reductions there. good luck mate

laura (james' missus)

milton keynes!!CARLTON CRAZY !!!!!DONT MESS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: those strips

Quote Originally Posted by londoner_2001
    go down the local market for a reduced price stereo. if u live near the midlands, go to wellesbourne market, MASSIVE reductions there. good luck mate
    completye with cut wires and the remains of a bmw wiring loom.
    or even better giver 50quid to ya local spot face bmx`er who will go smash and grab 1.
    ADE,keep trying 2 sell it.
    and in reply to this post,silver car?fading?m8 u wont notice the color mismatch unless its been proper abused,
    and NEVER T CUT,just use a decent polish,T-CUT removes a layer of paint,
    not good.