Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stolen- Jay Gemsons Old Nova-h978gwl

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i live 500 miles away
    car was left in the barley mo pub car park,dogmersfield in the Fleet(Hampshire) area
    its been gone about 3 weeks
    car was uninsured
    i loved this car so much
    I love my car, and sure-as-hell wouldn't leave it 500 miles away, for 3 weeks, uninsured, on a pub car park. That's why you're clearly an imbecile!

bit harsh that one like wasnt it - hes moved away and had to store the car somewhere - it got stolen from here - thats like having your car nicked when youre on holiday - its not your fault
    My car is insured. If it got nicked while I was on holiday I'd at least have a payout waiting for me!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please remember people, sum people dont earn 5000 per week, some people get into a bit of money trouble now and again over cars, why not try and help the guy rather than slating him for spending every penny he had on modding and fixing the car and ending up skint coz some mechanic tried to rip him off, what else could he do with it?

Good luck with finding it, i know how i would feel if it was me,

Anti-chav spelling police
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SamD
    ......it'd cost ?350 quid to have it transported to where i'm living now (Dunfermline) which is more than the cost of the work that needed doing...
    Yeah but you'd still have your car.

Sorry to hear that you've lost what was an awesome car but you have to admit you've been bloody stupid in leaving it with a mechanic/friend and not to have it in secure parking (i.e. a friends garage)

I expect it's been broken into many a little piece now and sold to people all over the country.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes i would still have had my car if it had been trailered here but it would still have needed the work doing to it. Yes if i knew someone was planning on stealing it it wouldnt have been left. The car park is private and well out the way and not really any different to being parked on a driveway. The main reason for me moving to Scotland was for some decent roads and a racetrack 2 miles from my house so dont tell me i didnt love my car! Who else would be prepared to move 500 miles so they could enjoy their car properly?

chippy shoulder Admin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you live and learn i guess....

3 1/2 rods.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R
    I love my car, and sure-as-hell wouldn't leave it 500 miles away, for 3 weeks, uninsured, on a pub car park. That's why you're clearly an imbecile!

My car is insured. If it got nicked while I was on holiday I'd at least have a payout waiting for me!
    Ah zip it !

Sorry to hear about your car, As STU said, you'l live and learn ! We all do "silly" things !

it's a Nova, not a life, or a Leg !