Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wheels and tyres

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: wheels and tyres

i think what hes getting at is the same old questions being asked over and over again

how many times has the wheels thing been brought up?

fair enough sumpeeps dont know everything there is to know, but it gets very tireing answering the wheels question over and over again.

that and the other posts like how fast is my 1.4
    etc etc

if your new then i sugest you read the articals page and flick through the forum backdated pages to see if your question has been asked b4

everybodys here to help but at the end ov the day the only peeps taking the piss are the ones who wont look back in the old pages or look in the artical pages 1st, coz they cant be botherd.

a little sense goes a long way

they may think there just asking a "new" question, most message boards have sum sort ov FAQ page i am starting to make one up for the site to try to stop these posts cropping back up week after week

which is better for everybody as far as im consernd

Micky@novaload.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: wheels and tyres

cambridge, im just saying that its not right to take the p155 , what i said in the timing belt thing was not offensive to anyone and i doubt that whoever posted it felt stupid because of the somment i made. i now come to ask you the question, are you having a go at me ??