Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Too early

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Philsutton
    try working 9am-5pm in the day then doing 7pm-3am straight after then getting up at 7am to do work on your own car before you go to work again. Thats the fun ive been having for last few weeks. :D
    I would get a new job

Love Machine?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

busy man, and tounge peircings arent for gays!

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cant understand why people want to give themselves a speech impediment, some people sound as tho they have a slight lisp after a tongue peircing .... - I,ve also heard that once the peircings healed 2 things occur : 1 say goodbye to hot drinks -the stud gets really hot and burns the tongue on contact with hot liquid 2 when you eat your tongue tends to curl up ( muscular nerve action ) and the stud comes into contact with the rear teeth . After a period of time the enamel on the rear teeth is worn and sensitivity occurs . I was told this by a mate who,d had his peirced and eventually had to remove it...this guy really is into body modification , and reckons that if your ever going for any peircing ( even in choice of ears ) you should go for a prince albert . He states it doesnt really hurt ( yeah right !) and the benefits are wicked - there is however one major downfall - youre never able to stand up to pee anymore - it sprays everywhere !!

Love Machine?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have no issue with hot drinks, some times get noodles tangled around it, it does clash on your teeth and id imagine after time could be a problem put it doesnt clang when your chewing, can get caught in belly bars if your not carful if you want to hurt yourself get your nipple done...thats fairly sore

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldnt agree more - 7 years back a tatooist did my right nipple - and he done it wrong. The needle was a relief due to the surgical clamps being far too tight around the nipple area and when it was peirced it was done far too deep, but allowed pressure relief ( the ring was fed into the opening and about 1mm of the ring protruded either side of the nipple ) the guy then pinched my nipple to force the ring out to be able to attach the ball . Doing this forced the fresh peircing holes to be stretched open and pour blood - it soaked the whole of the right side of my shirt ( the ring wouldnt even lie on my chest - it was horizontal and sticking up ) and after 3 hours feeling giddy I removed it . The next morning I went back to the tatooist ,ready for war , but he was closed . After chatting to a mate it was suggested I visit another parlour for advise . I found another tatooist and he went mental when he saw the bruising and bloodied state of my nipple. He knew the tatooist who,d done the job (and was all too often correcting too many bad tatoos he,d done - colour outside the black outline ect ) and took pics of my nipple as he,d collected evidence to try to have the guy shut down....this after a period of about a years time came to affect after presenting all the photos and letters to the area health dept in the local council. Never again will I have that type of peircing performed . Other than that the most painful , bruising peircing I,ve ever had was the top of my left ear - it healed quickly but was sore for months and stopped me sleeping on my leftside .

Love Machine?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not nice mate, my was pretty pain free, i had it pierced with a bar but i prefer a ring as they are much comfier

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOT WORING TODAY YAY