Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: insurance prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whitty_nova_1300sr
    just to let u know tht elephant/confused do 10 month cover unless u state 4 a 12. if u get a 10 the ncb you is not taken by another ins other than tht company. thts y there cheap??
    In my experience the bonus accelerator doesn't actually save you that much money.... and even with a 12 month policy they're still amongst the cheapest I've ever found

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

current policy is held with Equity Red Star through Kwik fit. Its on a standard car for business use tho- they will probs have a heart attack at any modifications.

Phil

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_G
    Hi

current policy is held with Equity Red Star through Kwik fit. Its on a standard car for business use tho- they will probs have a heart attack at any modifications.

Phil
    On tht scheme yes but some of the shemes we deal with for ERS love mod cars

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

excellent!

Phil

3 1/2 rods.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Razorjack
    just to let u know tht elephant/confused do 10 month cover unless u state 4 a 12. if u get a 10 the ncb you is not taken by another ins other than tht company. thts y there cheap??
    In my experience the bonus accelerator doesn't actually save you that much money.... and even with a 12 month policy they're still amongst the cheapest I've ever found
    some of the 10 month premiums are exteortionate. if you actually work it out, you end up paying just the same as a 12 month policy just for the bonus of a quick NCB

User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick?
    some of the 10 month premiums are exteortionate. if you actually work it out, you end up paying just the same as a 12 month policy just for the bonus of a quick NCB
    When i took my 10 monther out last year with elephant, it was a clear margin cheaper ( about ?80) than the cheapest 12 month quote. Pound for pound it was the best price I got, and thus i went for it. When it comes to car insurance, its something im very particular on, and will always research it thoroughly.

Like anything its a case of "buyer, beware!"

Phil

Senior User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_G
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick?
    When i took my 10 monther out last year with elephant, it was a clear margin cheaper ( about ?80) than the cheapest 12 month quote. Pound for pound it was the best price I got, and thus i went for it. When it comes to car insurance, its something im very particular on, and will always research it thoroughly.

Like anything its a case of "buyer, beware!"

Phil
    in my experience of searchin and i have had some !! the 10 monthers work out to be the same roughly per month as a 12month maybe a tad more, but look at it like this,

in 2 months more than 4 years you'll have 5years ncb

means you could have a skyline 10months earlier!! :wink: